PDA

View Full Version : Spells: increased resist from casting resist fire

Tassador
01-15-2012, 11:22 PM
not sure how to replicate bug maybe someone knows. but casted resist fire today and went from 25 base fire resist too 165 fr. I have done it before where endure cold has given me from 25base too 85.

Brinkman
01-16-2012, 09:04 PM
This is a known bug, I do not think anyone knows how to replicate it, which is why its not fixed. It happens with resists, hp buffs etc.

Mardur
01-16-2012, 09:40 PM
And still no fire spells were resisted that day.

Ulivar
01-16-2012, 11:34 PM
can add some more info, when a HP buff replicates it will not allow you to heal up to the hp lvl the ui shows and keeps you at the max it would normally be, so even though it shows a much higher value its not actually what you have. This probably goes hand in hand with some folks reporting different hp levels while grouped, a group memeber will report showing say 43% hp while others in group will see them at full, reloging resolves the discrepancy

Palemoon
01-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Ive seen this happen too. I proced a lvl 5 shaman agility buff with a weapon, and my agility shot up 50 or 60 points or some such. I thought/hope it was just a UI visual bug.

Happens with hp/symbol buffs which makes me think im at half health and waste mana healing myself up once or twice and instead i stay at half life.

Arillious
01-17-2012, 01:29 PM
I've seen the same thing happen with FR buff. Assumed it was cosmetic. I'm pretty sure when i zoned it went to normal level.

Nirgon
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
This might be related to the bug that gives you warp speed sometimes when having SoW cast on you.

I petitioned it while it was active on me ~lvl 30-40, but alas it faded before I could get myself caught :P.

snaz
01-27-2012, 02:58 PM
This might be related to the bug that gives you warp speed sometimes when having SoW cast on you.

I petitioned it while it was active on me ~lvl 30-40, but alas it faded before I could get myself caught :P.

I've had this happen to me before too. I think once you zone it goes away. I wonder if it's the same with the buff bug? I haven't had that happen yet.

kanras
02-13-2012, 04:00 AM
It's client-side only, server is reporting the correct stats after it boosts from the proc. The only time it actually affects anything is when it's a movement speed spell getting boosted.