PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Faction issues

Falisaty
01-13-2012, 01:32 AM
not sure whats going on but my factions are all jacked up... was almost KOS to Freeport guards now im warmly... i am a gnome never killed one in my life and now im KOS with the gnomes out front of akkanon? somone was telling me that some developer has been messing with the factions. can i get this looked at plz

Dfn
01-13-2012, 01:46 AM
My factions seem to change all the time too. I was amiably with Grobb guards a few weeks ago. Then dubious. Then apprehensive. Now dubious again. As long as I'm not kos I don't really give a fuck

Hear_My_Sermon
01-13-2012, 02:20 AM
yeah i made a lowbie lvl 1 DE and was KOS to my own guards on spawn... deleted that char.

Heebee
01-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Actually now that you mention it, I recently went to Steamfont and found myself KOS to the gnome guards too, when I hadn't killed any on P99.

Sundawg
01-13-2012, 11:59 AM
My factions seem to change all the time too. I was amiably with Grobb guards a few weeks ago. Then dubious. Then apprehensive. Now dubious again. As long as I'm not kos I don't really give a fuck

Apprehensive is what you should be and should still be unless you have altered your faction in game. Run a lvl 1 ogre shaman to grobb and tell me if the guards do not con apprehensive to it, seems correct from my end.

As for the other posts in the thread, I need specifics of what you think is wrong or broken. What race/class/diety are you and what is the NPC's name that you think is viewing you wrong.

Can't help without the basic info.

Falisaty
01-13-2012, 03:44 PM
LVL 56 Gnome magician and the mobs are the watchmen in steamfront... the city guards for akkanon not sure of their names i died almost instantly when i tried running into the city last night had to have a friend train the guards away because they were also kos some how then i had to drag my body away from the city gate

Sundawg
01-13-2012, 04:24 PM
All the steamfont watchmen are on the correct primary faction (gemchoppers). No gnome starts out KOS to them. I made a new gnome magi on blue99 and did not have any issue.

Are you sure you have never killed mobs that take away gemchoppers faction? For example, xping in solA on clockworks?

maximum
01-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Many epic mobs give huge faction hits.
The Dark Elves in East Karana changed my FreeportMilitia from Warmly to Apprehensive.

Falisaty
01-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Never infact im Warmley to the Gnomes in Sol A....