PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Boat From Firiona Vie to Butcherblock Mountains

Flunklesnarkin
01-12-2012, 04:23 PM
I have taken the boat from Firiona Vie to Butcherblock Mountains a few times before and at the second stop in Timorous Deep where the ferries are suppose to show up and take you into the docks at Butcherblock Mountains... the ferries never arrive.

I rode the boat back and forth 3 times before i logged off to get lunch... then came back and road the boat another time and its the same deal.. ferries never arrive..

pretty annoying being stuck in firiona vie when im trying to get to butcherblock.. did manage to get my fishing skill to 200 tho so guess it wasn't all a waste ;p

colleekitty
01-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm waiting in Butcherblock for the skiff to depart. There has been 2 announcements that Maidens Voyage has left FV, but it never moves.

Looking for a teleport or fix if possible.
Thanks
Isatrix

Flunklesnarkin
02-02-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm noticing a pattern here... everytime the server goes down or crashes.. the boat to and from FV is borked for a couple days.

It is broken again also the skiffs that is.

Ambrotos
02-02-2012, 04:49 PM
I rode the Boats from BB to FV a few times to see what was the problem due to petitions. I was able to ride the boats no problem.

I don't know what the issue are that some people are having.

Flunklesnarkin
02-02-2012, 04:57 PM
the problem is the skiffs.. not the boat.. the skiff never departs from BB to take you to the boat that goes to FV

it always seems to happen after a patch/server crash

i waited 30 mins today seen the boat from freeport come twice and skiffs never departed butcherblock docks...

Cecily
02-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Also having this issue on the FV to BB trip. On the second stop, the shuttle never appears to zone back to BB. This occurred on 3 circuits.

Corpse rotting in Dagnors for the meantime.

colleekitty
02-03-2012, 04:21 PM
I can confirm that the skiff is still broke /sigh

I agree with Flunklesnarkin that this is an ongoing problem.

When attempting to travel between BB/FV, I noticed it broke about 4 times last month. And when it breaks it's about a day or so until it's functional again.

Gratis
02-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I've been watching the skiffs in BB for the past 15 minutes, they're not moving.

Wizhood
02-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I sat there for about 3 hours today before i decided to check these fourms. Put in a petition hopefully we can get a porter put up or the shuttles working again.. =D thanks

Yajirobe Yajipants
02-07-2012, 05:10 AM
I just got on the shuttles from Maiden's Voyage and headed to BB. The shuttles zoned into BB without me. This is the 2nd time they've done such within the last 4 weeks.