PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Senyan
04-19-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm new here and have been running around and trying other servers but believe this would be for me. Ive been looking through the forum on what is the best class to play/what is most popular. I played an SK on live for a good 5-6 years and loved the class but was thinking of trying to get good at something else, and the first thought that popped into my head was Shaman, and was just wondering is there a pretty massive Shaman population on this server? Thank you for time, looking forward to meeting some of you in game :)

Slugs
04-19-2010, 01:57 AM
This question gets asked so many times and the answer is the same. There is no "best class" to play. There is a topic started which gives a rough estimate on the numbers of each class played and in what level range.

Play what you have fun playing.

Slake
You are going to hear this a 100 times. Play what you want to play. The good thing about this server is that you will have time to try multiple classes before Kunark comes out.

I play a Shaman and love it...played one on main. I also have a Paladin alt to work on next.

So having fun is the most important thing. That and always making fun of Finawin.

Slake
Damn you slugs, you beat me to the 1st reply.

Slugs
04-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Nothing else to do while sitting in Freeport waiting to buy this stupid TBB.

Senyan
04-19-2010, 02:00 AM
Oh I know the whole play what you want to play or have fun playing, but I guess what I mean is: Are shamans played quite a bit? I looked at the poll and it showed that they were the second most played main and that SK's were the one of the least. I was just curious how accurate that was.

Slugs
04-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Bottom line is this:

Mained healers are loved. If you play a healer and keep your group alive, you will have no trouble.

And feel free to send me a tell in game if you need someone to talk to. I'm Slugs.