PDA

View Full Version : How do you spend your gaming time ?

Massive Marc
01-11-2012, 12:34 PM
So I'm curious what games are at the top of your list when you decide to sit down and get some gaming in.

Currently I'm playing:

World of Warcraft - EMU
Everquest - EMU
League of Legends
Call of Duty (XBOX)
Halo CEA (XBOX)
Mario Kart (WII)

Galanteer
01-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Eq -emu
Colosus -Titan board game in flash
Europa Universales 3
Masters of Orion 2 (multiplayer via dosbox)

non computer
Illuminatii (delux version)
MTG
Carcasone
Titan
Aftermath rpg (fantasy instead of end of the world)
Junta
chess
Diplomacy

Massive Marc
01-11-2012, 01:19 PM
You know, I just downloaded Moo2 recently, I played a lot back in the day. I couldn't get it run though, so if you have any tips for that, It would be much appreciated.

MTG: Are you playing a format competitively ?

Sextar
01-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Battlefield 3 - PC
SWTOR - PC (duh)
Halo: Reach
League of Legends
WoW - molten wow

Klendathu
01-11-2012, 01:33 PM
EQ
Portal 2 - with my 6yo son, we dig the co-op
Skyrim - after the boy goes to bed
Flash games on PC - Creeper World, Kingdom Rush, things I can pause and get away from easily.

Galanteer
01-11-2012, 01:34 PM
You know, I just downloaded Moo2 recently, I played a lot back in the day. I couldn't get it run though, so if you have any tips for that, It would be much appreciated.

MTG: Are you playing a format competitively ?

run moo2 in dos box. it networks easy and never crashes. You can add a bunch of settings and balance the techs a bit better.
Remember it was one of the 1st network games out there and it was totally buggy.
There were various graphics or glitches that cause crashes (like opening up the view of a toxic world -or a battle at the end of a worm hole).

with mtg we play using a shared pool of cards, have maybe 50 decks made, and randomly choose the deck for a game. Download and print on stickers overlays of rares also. Also we almost never play 2 player, more often 4 player ffa. Mostly use the current rules though change a few (like mana burn is still in).

Massive Marc
01-11-2012, 01:35 PM
run moo2 in dos box. it networks easy and never crashes. You can add a bunch of settings and balance the techs a bit better.
Remember it was one of the 1st network games out there and it was totally buggy.
There were various graphics or glitches that cause crashes (like opening up the view of a toxic world -or a battle at the end of a worm hole).

with mtg we play using a shared pool of cards, have maybe 50 decks made, and randomly choose the deck for a game. Download and print on stickers overlays of rares also. Also we almost never play 2 player, more often 4 player ffa. Mostly use the current rules though change a few (like mana burn is still in).

Neat, thanks !

burkemi5
01-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Skyrim - I just got it, still in the OMGOMOOMOMGO phase
Starcraft 2 - usually play this until i get pissed then go back to Skyrim.

Cwall
01-11-2012, 03:15 PM
sc2, dota2

Srs Not Ames
01-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Red 99
GTA- San Andreas
Terraria
Magicka
League of Legends

Vile
01-11-2012, 03:59 PM
skyrim'd

FoxxHound
01-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Laptop:
EQ,
DAoC,

PS3:
MW3
Borderlands,
mmm
Probably others I am missing, but bleh~

Killua
01-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Mario Kart (WII)

I used to play this a lot, so much so that I have over 100 gameplay recording videos uploaded to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ProLoungeAckbar/ (If you watch any of these, make sure you switch the quality to 480p, it looks and sounds much better.)
I still get the urge to go back and play once in a while, but I haven't for many months now. I wish they'd release a 2nd on the Wii, but it's Nintendo, so if I want to play another Mario Kart I'll have to buy a WiiU I'm sure.

As for now, I'm mostly just playing SWTOR.
When with friends we usually get in a few rounds of Smash Bros Brawl.

Kassel
01-11-2012, 08:28 PM
p99
Red99
PS3 - Skyrim
PS3 - Batman
PS3 - Infamous 2
PC/Ipad- Setlers of Catan (with the Mrs)
Really want to try the WOW emu (scriptcraft) but have yet to find the time

Doors
01-11-2012, 09:24 PM
EQ emu
Dota2
Battlefield 3 for PC

Knuckle
01-11-2012, 09:58 PM
WoW emu molten server
LoL

???

Mardur
01-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Red99
Terraria
Minecraft

purest
01-12-2012, 05:30 AM
basically the only computer game i play at this point is hon which blows and sometimes emulators (psx and gameboy). i got to 3rd disc of ff8 before getting bored and quitting, on pokemon soulsilver right now

i need new game : \