PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Note for Rebby / Note for Janam faction reward issue

Baron
01-11-2012, 08:11 AM
I have recently started playing again and I am experiencing faction reward issues.

I have a 12th level DE Wizard on the Project 1999 server named Baronzz.

I've done the Note for Rebby quest http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=613 approximately 60 times and the Note for Janam http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=612 quest approximately 30 times.

Since the beginning I have seen zero improvement any and all of the factions that should have been raised by this quest:

Coalition of Tradefolk Ill.
Coalition of Tradefolk.
Carson McCabe.
Corrupt Qeynos Guards.
The Freeport Militia.

I'm not sure what other type of research I can provide you than what I have.

Can you please look into this.

Thanks

Baron
01-12-2012, 05:05 AM
Bump

Sundawg
01-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Fixed, pending update.

gorillionaire
04-21-2012, 07:53 AM
has this been implemented? I just did this quest about 50 times in Red 99 and no increase from apprehensive with the militia. Although faction with rogue guildmaster significantly increased. I am a Dwarf warrior Agnostic.

Thanks

Sundawg
04-21-2012, 06:02 PM
yes

enr4ged
03-16-2013, 07:25 AM
yes

Sorry to necro this thread but is this "broken" again or reverted?

I ran over 20 runs of this quest + 20 for the the locket quest (simultaneously) for Gren Frikniller and have not made it through apprehensive with the coalition of tradefolks ill yet.

I started at apprehensive and am still apprehensive. Everything I read said this should take somewhere in the range of 20 (of rebby's quest only) runs to get from dubious to indifferent.

edit:
If anything this seems to be an issue with the npc's and the factions they are on, as I just checked "Laken Boorheez" in NFP who I believe is supposed to be on the coalition ill faction, and he has gone from glares threateningly to apprehensive (through dubious completely) while those other npc's haven't budged from apprehensive.

Freeport Militia guards have gone from glares to apprehensive now as well, still no change in Coalition of tradesfolk/ill