PDA

View Full Version : World of Scriptcraft

Fists
01-10-2012, 05:22 PM
So, just like Knuckle I may receive some flame for this, but whatever.
Some of us from over on p99 have moved over to here while we wait for Velious, were on the Alliance side, feel free to send Blaze a tell if you hop on ill help ya out

World of Scriptcraft is a professionally scripted 1.12 patch Vanilla WoW Private Server.

*No Donation/Vote Point gear - everyone farms their own gear at the same rate things dropped at on retail, if maybe just 1% higher.
*The raiding and dungeons are completely scripted to be fine tuned and blizz-like (and some of them like Onyxia are actually harder)
*700+ Peak population, the server is only about 2 months old max.
*Av, WSG, AB, all working and up.
*Optional Instant-49, with an optional x5 exp command.
*Gm's are as responsive and involved as p99
*No guilds are even into BWL yet, AQ isn't opened, its still a fresh server and you can get some good raid spots.

I know Alliance has 4 raiding guilds in MC/ZG, 2 of which have done ony, 1 of which has done Rag. As well as premades being run quite often.

If you're interested in a solid reliable vanilla WoW EMU head on over to --> http://worldofscriptcraft.com/site/

Sextar
01-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Uh, the vanilla WoW emu everyone is playing is Rebirth, afaik

Sextar
01-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Molten may be 3.35, but it has thousands of players

Knuckle
01-10-2012, 05:29 PM
So, just like Knuckle I may receive some flame for this, but whatever.
Some of us from over on p99 have moved over to here while we wait for Velious, were on the Alliance side, feel free to send Blaze a tell if you hop on ill help ya out

World of Scriptcraft is a professionally scripted 1.12 patch Vanilla WoW Private Server.

*No Donation/Vote Point gear - everyone farms their own gear at the same rate things dropped at on retail, if maybe just 1% higher.
*The raiding and dungeons are completely scripted to be fine tuned and blizz-like (and some of them like Onyxia are actually harder)
*700+ Peak population, the server is only about 2 months old max.
*Av, WSG, AB, all working and up.
*Optional Instant-49, with an optional x5 exp command.
*Gm's are as responsive and involved as p99
*No guilds are even into BWL yet, AQ isn't opened, its still a fresh server and you can get some good raid spots.

I know Alliance has 4 raiding guilds in MC/ZG, 2 of which have done ony, 1 of which has done Rag. As well as premades being run quite often.

If you're interested in a solid reliable vanilla WoW EMU head on over to --> http://worldofscriptcraft.com/site/
man that sounds lame as shit, is it even world pvp?

FoxxHound
01-10-2012, 05:49 PM
for duh horde... UD all the way~

Tuko
01-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Is it 24sec Will of the forsaken?

Knuckle
01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
for duh horde... UD all the way~

miss u friend

FoxxHound
01-10-2012, 06:41 PM
miss u friend

lies.

Fists
01-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Everything is as it was in Vanilla, world pvp is probably more common than Battlegrounds at this stage honestly. To the comment earlier, Rebirth never has an active populus of over 50 people, its a dead server. The current most popular Vanilla server is Feenix, as it generally has 1k+ people on @ peak times. The only problem is feenix is unscripted, and has a 15% increased drop rate for blues and purples.

Scriptcraft is completely Vanilla, completely scripted. Knuckle tbh the Alliance got poo'd on last night by about 45 horde tearin it up in IF.

Fists
01-10-2012, 06:46 PM
And I'll double post restating that this server is less than 2 months old, it doesn't get any advertisement from voting websites as there are no donation rewards (unlike nearly EVERY other WoW private server worth a damn), and they are a steady 700+ at peak times, with over 250 online all the time. Check it out if you did Vanilla, its fun while im waiting on velious.

The_Prophet
01-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Fists you're a fucking bluebie?

never would have guessed it

burkemi5
01-11-2012, 02:59 PM
thanks for the post, gonna look into this.

Fists
01-11-2012, 05:46 PM
HMU if you play Henrick, this is bowjob/mythoxxus, just send me a tell on Blaze.

To the faggot above me, I grew up on Rallos, killed Kerafym as well with Wudan. You're faggot shit on you're garage box means nothing to me, nor anyone here. Enjoy your -100 pop server bro.

Knuckle
01-11-2012, 05:49 PM
thanks for the post, gonna look into this.

BASKETBALL???

Sextar
01-11-2012, 06:20 PM
HMU if you play Henrick, this is bowjob/mythoxxus, just send me a tell on Blaze.

To the faggot above me, I grew up on Rallos, killed Kerafym as well with Wudan. You're faggot shit on you're garage box means nothing to me, nor anyone here. Enjoy your -100 pop server bro.

maaaaaad

not allowed to call anyone a fag when you're busy repping it on a wow box bro

Massive Marc
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
maaaaaad

not allowed to call anyone a fag when you're busy repping it on a wow box bro

TOUCHE

baub
01-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Not a terrible server, for my 2c Rebirth was miles ahead of it though but sadly never got the population it needed (1x leveling a bit too much for wow kiddos)

The main dude in charge of SC is pretty chill but his legion of GMs are a joke, don't insult or pk their play characters or its the ban hamma for you

burkemi5
01-12-2012, 11:37 AM
BASKETBALL???

basketball sucks

Hailto
01-14-2012, 12:45 AM
Hmm, i might check this out. Are battlegrounds pretty popular, and is the honor system fully functional? Doing AV and WSG was some of the most fun i had on WoW.

Dravingar
01-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Not a terrible server, for my 2c Rebirth was miles ahead of it though but sadly never got the population it needed (1x leveling a bit too much for wow kiddos)

The main dude in charge of SC is pretty chill but his legion of GMs are a joke, don't insult or pk their play characters or its the ban hamma for you

Rebirth was pretty rad but they constantly kept dropping the ball on getting people to play and stick around.

Fists
01-14-2012, 09:46 PM
Battlegrounds are fully functional, bug free, and are consistantly populated. Server pop is now at about 900 peak times, we get about 5-6 AV que pops a day, and more will come with more people. Alliance I know has 1 pvp exclusive guild that runs premades and is trying to grab r14 first, Horde I have no idea.

Fists
02-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Bump, up to 1500 people on peak times, no donation/voting rewards, world pvp, working battlegrounds and honor ranks, AQ gates being opened in the next few weeks.

ShadowWulf
02-06-2012, 11:17 AM
I love (sarcasm) how there is currently a campaign (And its apparently successful as hell) to spawn camp every single mid level zone on both factions 24/7 with the sole intent to drive every single new player out of the game, be they from 4chan, reddit, or P99 apparently.

I was interested in this server but this is insane childish behavior that is borderline self-destructive. Apparently the player base really wants a ghost server so bad they have a dedicated campaign to ensure this. Thats tantamount to Red P99 players camping anybody who logs on beyond a cap of 50 players because its "their" server.

Im still playing because ive been at PvP games long enough to know the 14 year old kiddo rogues will get bored and wander off soon enough but its still a really bad sign of things to come, and I played pvp WoW in the vanilla era same as EQ. It would just be nice if folks stopped trying to intentionally self destruct the player base.

Fists
02-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah i've noticed that happening with the influx of players, mainly players from Playin Makin Alliance and Grizzly. It was never like this prior to the influx in players (when we had a 800 peak.) It will die off, as you said.

ShadowWulf
02-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah i've noticed that happening with the influx of players, mainly players from Playin Makin Alliance and Grizzly. It was never like this prior to the influx in players (when we had a 800 peak.) It will die off, as you said.

Yea, ill tool around on there regardless. Too many years of MMO's and two dozen max leveled characters in WoW alone made me thick skinned to kiddies having a bad day.

Maybe a gaggle of new players should just hook up and start questing in a raid-sized group. THAT would be fun as hell to watch, even if they all were slaughtered it would be a hell of a lot of fun to loose.

Diggles
02-07-2012, 03:30 AM
reason the server has had a massive influx is because Ephixa is streaming/creating an Ally guild on the server.

bunch of dubstep nerds that like free music definitely like a free mmo

Diggles
02-07-2012, 05:18 AM
I guess I don't understand why thousands of players are playing WotLK. Ulduar? Faceroll PvP with ArPen?

People like burst fests more than EVERYONE HAS A HEAL AND 150K HP fest.

My rogue being unkillable in any 1v1 situation due to Recup/Vanish is a little ridiculous.

Flunklesnarkin
02-07-2012, 05:49 AM
I have a friend who is super into WoW

we'd be drinking at the bar and he'd get drunk... shout for the horde and target the fattest chick in the bar.

dude is a beast

bumpity452
03-02-2012, 09:34 PM
hey, how do you play this?

Rachner
03-03-2012, 08:42 PM
hey, how do you play this?

The instructions are on the front page of the website. I found them to be very clear.

I joined this today and must admit the server looks good - solid number online and there didn't see to be a lack of maturity (perhaps I was lucky, or the 6 year old still flock to the alliance). It looks like it will be worth some of my time in the months ahead. Thanks for the heads up!

bumpity452
03-17-2012, 01:08 PM
i think i got it :)

Kika Maslyaka
03-21-2012, 11:12 AM
is the worldofscriptcraft red or blue server? (all out pvp?)

Diggles
03-21-2012, 01:44 PM
is the worldofscriptcraft red or blue server? (all out pvp?)

it's red. only one faction allowed per account, etc

Kika Maslyaka
03-21-2012, 02:09 PM
it's red. only one faction allowed per account, etc

thanks!

bumpity452
03-23-2012, 11:20 AM
ugh ive been ganked a lot!

kazroth
03-23-2012, 11:41 AM
ugh ive been ganked a lot!

Ahhh, Vanilla... <3

Yardcore
03-26-2012, 02:50 AM
I might have to check this out. My friends and I were talking about how we love Vanilla WoW and we would go back to play in a heartbeat if there is such a server. Hum..maybe our wish come true after reading this post.

I really like how you can start it off with level 49 w/ gears and other stuff!

Duma
03-27-2012, 12:34 AM
For the relatively small size of the player base the server has an unusually high amount of world chat dipshittery dragging it down.

Dude who runs the server seems to be completely invisible and lets the prisoners run the asylum.

Kind of the opposite I would expect from someone who runs a "no donation gear" server.

Tuffpuppy
03-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Haven't played WOW since the beta, made an Undead Warlock. Chose to level up to 49, but not really sure what to do next. =D

erog84
03-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Been playing on this server for a few weeks now on alliance. At first it was like " nice, auto level to 49 ", but now I feel like it has ruined the server. Me and 3 of my buddies wanted to level up from scratch, but there is hardly anyone else below 49. So we made new chars to auto to 49 (i think once your past lvl 1, you can't auto to 49). Got my priest to 56 and rogue to 60, but it's difficult to find groups, so just been farming and building up my tradeskills. With how fast you level, I would recommend getting some tradeskills going to earn some gold because training costs alot compared to how much money you make from vendor trash.

One place that has been fun is searing gorge. Corpses EVERYWHERE! Seems like it rotates between who controls it, sometimes I will just see horde everywhere and other times just see alliance. Can't wait to get decent gear and head into the pvp'ing.

Cheech
03-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Been playing on this server for a few weeks now on alliance. At first it was like " nice, auto level to 49 ", but now I feel like it has ruined the server. Me and 3 of my buddies wanted to level up from scratch, but there is hardly anyone else below 49. So we made new chars to auto to 49 (i think once your past lvl 1, you can't auto to 49). Got my priest to 56 and rogue to 60, but it's difficult to find groups, so just been farming and building up my tradeskills. With how fast you level, I would recommend getting some tradeskills going to earn some gold because training costs alot compared to how much money you make from vendor trash.

One place that has been fun is searing gorge. Corpses EVERYWHERE! Seems like it rotates between who controls it, sometimes I will just see horde everywhere and other times just see alliance. Can't wait to get decent gear and head into the pvp'ing.
Go play on The Rebirth server. Pertty good classic feel. 1-60 no handouts.

Yardcore
03-29-2012, 05:34 PM
I was playing my Horde character and it constantly people spam for PVE group. What time zone did you play? Its hard to believe that you are having a hard time to find a group.

Doublestep
03-29-2012, 05:49 PM
if it was alliance that's understandable, they're supposedly super outnumbered

Stylez
03-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Should come play http://www.therebirth.net, Far better scripts and 1x leveling, Plus everything just works better.

Anesthia
04-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Should come play http://www.therebirth.net, Far better scripts and 1x leveling, Plus everything just works better.

Low population. Where's the PvP? How does anyone complete any content? And how is it "far better" than World of SCRIPTcraft?

Messianic
04-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Scriptcraft seems fairly solid from a cursory play experience.

The installation was a pain in the butt though - I used a non-alphanumeric character (not permitted, but not mentioned when you sign up for an account) in my pw and kept getting errors when trying to connect. Apparently the online form to set your password accepts non-alphanumeric ones to create the account, but you won't be able to log in - ever - and you can't change your pw.

So it lets you create a pw that won't work when you try to log in - but once I figured that out, things were pretty smooth, population high, etc...

Messianic
04-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Haven't been able to PvP yet because of time constraints, but this server seems pretty solid. The insta-49 option doesn't make the game easy (The annoying part of it is my hunter is given full leather stuff instead of mail - oh well) - it just removes that annoying grind from 1-49 and lets you immediately jump into the most fun instances, i.e. Maraudon, Dire Maul, BRD, UBRS/LBRS, etc...

More people should play.

Yinaltin
04-13-2012, 12:29 PM
rebirth > scriptcraft. either you really want vanilla (this includes the xp rate) or you dont want a vanilla server. nothing in between.

HappyTr33z
04-13-2012, 12:57 PM
rebirth > scriptcraft. either you really want vanilla (this includes the xp rate) or you dont want a vanilla server. nothing in between.

Was on scriptcraft. Got bummed that there was 5x exp and insta 49. Gonna roll rebirth.

snwbrdr642
09-03-2012, 09:43 PM
people still playing on either of these? i'm leaning heavy towards scriptcraft. x1 xp was fun for real wow, but leveling was not why i liked the game.

Stylez
09-04-2012, 03:20 PM
http://www.therebirth.net/ is the only real classic server with every group instance scripted.

lawll
09-05-2012, 09:14 AM
One of WoWs selling points is the perfect pathing of mobs and on private servers it's really bad.Just because of that it makes it hard to play on one of these servers.

Anesthia
09-05-2012, 10:34 AM
http://www.therebirth.net/ is the only real classic server with every group instance scripted.

Except http://emeralddream.com which has 20x more players online. The website is currently down due to attacks, probably by jelly competitors.

Stylez
09-05-2012, 01:08 PM
No scripting works correctly on feenix, Corruption is massive, yea going to pass lol.