PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Druid epic quest HE faction

M.Bison
01-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Farios Elianos currently is not on the Keepers of the Art faction, and cons indifferent to everyone, and will accept his quest pieces. According to every epic guide ive found he is supposed to be on the Keepers of the Art faction and have an amiable or better requirement for the turn in.

----
You say, "How do you make an ancient bowl?" and "I can take the artifact." He gives you a crushed pot and sends you to Felwithe. Hail Farios Elianos in Felwithe South before you give him the crushed pot. Farios is in the merchant building near the caster's guild. When you enter Felwithe South, you'll see the entrance to the merchant straight ahead, whereas the entrance to the caster's guild is to the left.

If he doesn't respond to you then your faction with Keepers of the Art is too low. Do not give him the pot. You must con amiable to him. If your faction is too low,you can build up faction fast with the "Batwing Quest" in Felwithe South.

[http://eqthieves.com/class-druid-epic10.htm]

I did the suggest batwing quest until other HE on the KotA faction conned warmly, he is still indifferent.

Happyfeet
01-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Minyin, I turned my pieces in at apprehensive, worked just fine.
Handed to him, grocery list back, receipt back, etc... all worked just fine on apprehensive.
So maybe not indifferent to everyone, no idea what faction he's on...

Sundawg
01-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Confirmed this NPC should be on KeepersoftheArt, fixed pending update.

What faction level he will take epic quest parts, is for the epic quest writers to decide on.

Rusl
01-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Uninvis yourself, hail him, then say "How do you make an ancient bowl?" and "I can take the artifact." He gives you a crushed pot and sends you to Felwithe. Hail Farios Elianos in Felwithe South before you give him the crushed pot. Farios is in the merchant building near the caster's guild. When you enter Felwithe South, you'll see the entrance to the merchant straight ahead, whereas the entrance to the caster's guild is to the left.

If he doesn't respond to you then your faction with Keepers of the Art is too low. Do not give him the pot. Indifferent is not enough, you need amiable. You can build up faction fast with the batwing-quest in Felwithe South.

(This quest is simple and cheap but time-consuming. In EC, right near the zone to WC, there is a merchant south of Orc 2 camp, an Erudite. She sells bat wings, cheap. Select the wings from her list, hold down shift and click on Buy about 5-6 times. You'll have 5-6 stacks of wings. Head back to Felwithe South, run to the mage guild, and hand in wings, 4 per stack in all 4 give slots, to Niola Impholder, a trainer in the Felwithe Mage guild. It took me two full backpacks of wings to go from indifferent to amiable, and I am a Wood Elf follower of Tunare.)

Once Farios cons amiable and talks to you, give him the pot and you receive a grocery list. The dialogue with the NPCs for this segment is pretty funny. He will give you the receipt for the bowl if you do a job for him. Bring this grocery list to Merchant Nora in the Shop of All Halos in Felwithe north, which is near the cleric guild. She gives you in return a bag of Provisions. Bring it to Farios and he gives you the receipt for the ancient bowl. Head back to Alrik Farsight in Timorous Deep. He will give you an ancient pattern when you give him the receipt.

Taken from http://eqthieves.com/class-ranger-epic10.htm. Need to be amiable to continue with the quest.

nilbog
01-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Fixed, pending update.