PDA

View Full Version : COMMUNITY PAWN SHOP

Steaks
01-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Hello red

due to the overwhelming need and the full support of everyone ive talked to i am going to stop leveling and start a full time pawn shop

I will be buying ALL Gear and selling full time to try to help the server

As time passes i will be able to purchase more high end equipment and offer colateral for consingned items

Donated items will be offered for FREE To players in need

Transfers will be available for free as well , however i will not go past guard reach of city gates

All trades located in north freeport at bank or in freeport areas or just outside gates

If you have items rotting please come sell them to me so i can start selling as much as possible as quickly as possible

Message Steaks or Steakshop in game

thank you

A full time trader is a crucial part of the server , please help if you can , The future of the server depends on it !

Cast
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Sounds like you want handouts, which is not fabulous

IronLikeALionInZion
01-06-2012, 02:24 PM
steak is a very helpful person, unlike you cast. go troll somewhere else.

Cast
01-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Ah, some guy who registered in the same month as you on the forums (last) and I've never heard of..

Yes, why don't I clean out my bank and trust this upstanding character.

Get real.

engelbert
01-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Steaks known scammer to the community

Muaar
01-06-2012, 03:31 PM
http://jokeyomama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Fat-Women-10.jpg
BITCH, IM F A T B U L O U S

Steaks
01-06-2012, 03:39 PM
shop is up , please refrain from negative comments and visit north freeport bank and sell me some wares

try to help your community by doing positive things , instead of posting horrible things on a quality thread

Steaks
01-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Ah, some guy who registered in the same month as you on the forums (last) and I've never heard of..

Get real.

i dont need you to trust me , i buy items , and as time progresses i will buy more higher end items

this is not some scam , but i dont blame you for thinking like that , but it does say alot about you , and how you think

it is what it is

Nirgon
01-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Steaks tried trading even amounts of plat to me from blue to red.

I, per usual, informed this individual he must be high.

I was told to go fuck myself.

omnigol
01-06-2012, 06:13 PM

Someone who wants to establish themselves as a servant of the community should hold themselves to higher standards of personal behavior imo.

ZEROSUM
01-06-2012, 06:34 PM
I GOT SCAMMED BY THIS GUY GMS WTF HELP SERIOUSLY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZEROSUM
01-06-2012, 06:34 PM
jk jk lol omg im not a fucking retard like u ppl r

xblade724
01-06-2012, 06:50 PM

lol it's never even amounts.. what is he thinking? Perhaps this gentleman should drown in A1

Nirgon
01-06-2012, 07:15 PM
ITT pawn shop owner EXPOSED as a fraud

Goobles
01-06-2012, 07:29 PM

Get real.

Ah, finally.. someone giving guineapig and Tralina a run for their money as community post whore.

Cast
01-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Ah, finally.. someone giving guineapig and Tralina a run for their money as community post whore.

who are you

Goobles
01-06-2012, 07:34 PM
I can make useless posts and up my post count, because it matters....

A LOT

Daldaen
He is the 1st person to step foot in the Hole thats who.

Goobles
who are you

I'm the Mushroom King.

Cast
01-06-2012, 07:37 PM
sig

Goobles
01-06-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm retarded

Cast
01-06-2012, 07:44 PM
sig

Shrubwise
01-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Cast quit server therefore
he has no items to donate/buy/sell therefore
he doesn't belong in this thread therefore
of course he's in the thread

Steaks
01-07-2012, 01:24 AM
look at how fast you guys shit this thread up , and you wonder why people are bailing

are you guys 12?

Nirgon hate to break it to you i never said even trade , i would have been happy 2 to 1 or even 5 to 1 , but dont worry i found my trade

Also cast i love you but several of your guild mates unloaded to me and bailed back to blue , thats why i have plat here on red now

You need to stop shitting on this forum , every post is dogshit , i set up this shop and its been very successful even in the first day

Half you clowns are so bored you cant wait to just say something stupid on someone elses thread , this is already so shitted im going to begin a new one in a few days

And to those who have helped , thank you for your support

Community is the most important part of EQ , and no cast , you arent the community

xblade724
01-07-2012, 01:40 AM
(nvm i won't troll)

Proverbs28
01-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Hello red
due to the overwhelming need and the full support of everyone ive talked to i am going to stop leveling and start a full time pawn shop

I will be buying ALL Gear and selling full time to try to help the server

As time passes i will be able to purchase more high end equipment and offer colateral for consingned items

Donated items will be offered for FREE To players in need

Transfers will be available for free as well , however i will not go past guard reach of city gates

All trades located in north freeport at bank or in freeport areas or just outside gates

If you have items rotting please come sell them to me so i can start selling as much as possible as quickly as possible

Message Steaks or Steakshop in game

thank you

A full time trader is a crucial part of the server , please help if you can , The future of the server depends on it !
lol

Nirgon
01-25-2013, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't try to get involved in a troll war with Coach Cast or Tomatoking, just saying

Prince
01-25-2013, 05:26 PM
i am player in need

Tomatoking
01-25-2013, 08:06 PM
shop is up , please refrain from negative comments and visit north freeport bank and sell me some wares

try to help your community by doing positive things , instead of posting horrible things on a quality thread

food for thought

tarran
01-27-2013, 06:01 AM
signed

Prince
01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
i am player in need