PDA

View Full Version : New Doctor Who

Kraftwerk
04-17-2010, 10:15 PM
So, I just watched the first episode of the new Doctor and I have to say I'm a lot less nervous than I was when David Tennant said he didn't want to go at the End of Time. I did feel a bit like he was doing his own David Tennant impression, but I hope that starts to turn into his own Doctor. And Amy Pond as the companion was great. I am pysched for the season as a whole now!

Sidenote - I read somewhere that the Angels (from the episode 'Blink' in Season 3) will be making a reappearance in a big way and I for one am pumped for that.

So, any other Doctor fans on the site? And if so, what'd ya think. I might have to try some Fish custard.

grindle
04-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Yep watched it tonight and i have to say i was really worried about this new Doctor but he is actually pretty good. i love near the end when the Eyeball was reviewing the Doctors past exploits and then ran LOL ...was truly epic. I also love the new "Interface" for the Tardis really nice. I for one cant wait for the new episodes 8-)

Aarone
04-18-2010, 10:26 AM
So, any other Doctor fans on the site? And if so, what'd ya think. I might have to try some Fish custard.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=97

I fell off after the second David Tennant season - glad to hear some good things about the series!

nalkin
04-18-2010, 09:05 PM
I love doctor who... one of my favorite shows. Tenant was an awesome doctor, and I am gonna miss him. Having a lot of trouble finding the will to move onto another doctor...

Tenpin
04-18-2010, 11:10 PM
didn't know there was a new Doctor. Will have to check it out. Thanks!