PDA

View Full Version : IP temporarily blocked

Gaeuvyen
01-04-2012, 11:32 AM
I just downloaded everything, installed everything correctly. Logged in, made a character, but as soon as I start to enter the world it loses connection to the server then when I try to get back in it says Failed to connect to server IP temporarily blocked, please try again later. So I wait, and then try again, and the same thing happens when I try to enter the world.

Gmal
01-04-2012, 12:13 PM
I just downloaded everything, installed everything correctly. Logged in, made a character, but as soon as I start to enter the world it loses connection to the server then when I try to get back in it says Failed to connect to server IP temporarily blocked, please try again later. So I wait, and then try again, and the same thing happens when I try to enter the world.

You have to give it a few minutes for it to reset. This happens at times when you go Link dead. Youll remain in game in a LD status till the server has time to catch up.

Gaeuvyen
01-04-2012, 06:02 PM
but it happens every time I try to enter the world. It doesn't even try to connect. I hit enter world and it instantly says it lost connecting and spits me back to the login screen.

mr. P
01-05-2012, 04:59 AM
You're not behind a VPN tunnel or something? Sharing the same public IP as a bunch of others. That could explain this I guess.

TheCoolSideofthePillow
01-05-2012, 05:02 AM
Gaeuvyen is my brother; I think it may have something to do with us both being on the same network, and thus sharing the same IP.

Blither
01-05-2012, 04:51 PM
You'll have to petition for an IP exception then. See the Petitions forum.