PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help a brother out

Falisaty
11-04-2009, 08:42 PM
looking for a little help tonight about 11pm cst. i am trying to do the Stein of Magok quest and did 90 percent of it last night with my mage to find out that enchanters cannot cast illusions on others... (could have swore they could, I remember being turned into a barrel once pre kunark). but anyways was looking for someone to help me get a lvl 4 DE enchanter around to the necessary zones so i can get the ingredants again for the questcould pay that person 50pp as i only have about 60 in the bank and need to buy the lvl 4 enchanter spells. I know this can be done at this low level with help as I talked to somone last night who did it.

Thanks in advance or if anyone want to just sell me a SoM for 60 plat and save me the headach of creating a mule to do the quest.

magic
11-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Just keep leveling your Magician. If you really want to reroll and still be a caster, then be a Necro or stick with your enchanter. Stein of Moggok usually goes for around 200pp, and you're almost halfway there.

Goobles
11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
I bought mine for 150 a couple weeks ago, but the supply is even more scarce I think.

Falisaty
11-05-2009, 05:13 PM
thanks all i just keep at the Orcs in OoM and was able to get enough cash to buy the stein.