PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: CT Pathing

Lazortag
01-03-2012, 11:55 AM
The pathing in CT is horrendous. Granted, at least the zone has pathing unlike on most other emus, but there are a few things which need to be fixed.

Notably:

-the ramp going down into the room with the Avatar of Fear. Mobs go to this ramp and frequently path up and down, up and down, in the same spot, which is too easy to exploit.
-Sometimes mobs will go backwards from the ramp (depending on where the person at the top of the aggro list is standing I guess) and take a very convoluted route to the AoF room, usually causing a train.
-Mobs who are pulled from above the orb into the aof room also take a very long route, causing a train (this might not be a bug, but the other two are bugs)

I also remember seeing someone attack a mob from above the orb, and stay in that area, only for the mob to walk back and forth in one place and never make contact with him (he had to camp out since he was afraid of a mega train happening). I might be recounting this wrong but it should be easy to test.

edit: I guess I posted this in the wrong section (since it's not a pvp specific bug) but this is more relevant to the pvp server since people actually go to this zone on there.