PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Enchanter epic

Venader
01-03-2012, 01:43 AM
cazel was regenning to full health every tick, is that supposed to happen?

Reikerx
01-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Hard to say with the zero information you provided. Cazel has huge regen. Without logs of what kind of damage you were doing, your bug report stinks.

Venader
01-03-2012, 10:08 AM
i will check the logs when i go home, i do not remember him being thaqt tough, he would regen from 93 to 100 in one tick

nilbog
01-03-2012, 10:49 AM
I was wandering around Oasis on my 69 chanty with my 59 rogue friend, looking to spawn the Ghoul of Takish-Hiz. This guy was up and I kept going around him because I figured he'd be a pain to kill.

The rogue wields his epic and a Soulpiercer. His dps (without backstabs) + my pet's was about equal to Cazel's regen. A backstab or nuke would then make a noticeable dent in his hps.

Rogue and I are NOT time or even elemental geared. We both are holding epics and wearing a bunch of stuff bought from the bazaar. So if you're a higher level person don't be afraid of this guy. Just bring DPS with you. :)
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.html?id=5170
if a 59 rogue + 69 enchanter pet == Cazel regen, that should be indicative of pretty high regen. It's one of the only challenging aspects to his fight.

finalgrunt
01-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah Cazel was known for his huge regen for sure.