PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: [Epics]Not a bug - Druid Epic: Tainted Goblin in Lake Rathetear

Deanob
01-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Quest: Druid Epic

Where: Lake Rathetear

Description:
Killed the tainted Aqua Goblin Shaman by the zoneline to Rathe Mountains in lake rathetear and no corrupted spawned.

Note: Waited for spawn on corpse and checked spawn point.

Daldaen
01-02-2012, 06:43 PM
This is actually correct. I forgot Aqua Goblin functioned like that... but ya it doesn't have 100% chance to spawn from those either (iirc the goblin from the upper portion of the temple thing does have 100% the lower spawns don't however).

Deanob
01-02-2012, 07:13 PM
ok thanks for the clarification.

Close bug please

Rasah
01-06-2012, 08:47 AM
(iirc the goblin from the upper portion of the temple thing does have 100% the lower spawns don't however).This does not seem to be accurate. I just killed the goblins from the upper level, and the tainted corpse vanished with no respawn.

Daldaen
01-06-2012, 09:11 AM
I killed 6 tainted aquagoblins yesterday. All from the upper tower area. The 1st 5 didn't spawn corrupted, the final one did.

I'll look into it a bit more after class but I could've sworn thats how it worked. The tainteds can spawn on the 4 corners of the base of the tower and in the 2 base goblin spawns in the tower but the ones that actually yielded corrupted spawned from the 2 guards of Lord Bergurgle and from Lord Bergurgle's spawn itself (shared with his).

Happyfeet
01-06-2012, 01:17 PM
I assume these are similar.

Me:
Took me 14 tainted cudas, got him today tho. Dexs and I were talking about whether killing the tainted on land had anything to do with the corrupted pop... and so I killed the next on land, and boom corrupted. I had previously killed 4-5 on land, ~10 in the water.

Nilbog:
It doesn't. It's purely the random number generator.