PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Founy Jesthands

Lanuven
01-02-2012, 05:28 PM
working as intended? been 3 hours of constant pickpocketing with 2 deaths now, and still no top piece of parchment from him..

Uthgaard
01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Pickpocketing has to pull it from inventory. Inventory doesn't randomly generate every time you hit the pickpocket button, it happens when it spawns.

Lanuven
01-02-2012, 05:52 PM
yes, this is respawn 6 with no luck still. I also remember there being a chance to get it even after his "pockets are empty."

Shiftin
01-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Pickpocketing has to pull it from inventory. Inventory doesn't randomly generate every time you hit the pickpocket button, it happens when it spawns.

We're not retarded, thanks.

The problem is that he hasn't respawned with the note since the server came up the first time. he despawns at 8 and respawns at 10 and should have it at least half the time, if not most of the time.

Lanuven
01-02-2012, 06:25 PM
working , just got my page on respawn 7

nilbog
01-03-2012, 10:52 AM
If this isn't working exactly how it should, post relevant links/research indicating what differs.

Arkyani
01-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Took me about 10 spawns to get the note. Just giving some info.

CastIllum
01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
I sat there for the first 3 days since Epics came out trying to get the note from founy, And gave up. Came to hate to camp book and I've been camping here in Hate since midnight of last night.. And still no book.

To say I'm dissappointed in feeling like Im the last rogue on the server getting his stuff when TMO and IB logs in and jumps in line is an understatement.

I thought there was not going to be any epics until those two guilds were able to get their shit straight and start acting like a responsible group of the community?

For that matter, I thought there would be no VP either.

Werlop
01-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I sat there for the first 3 days since Epics came out trying to get the note from founy, And gave up. Came to hate to camp book and I've been camping here in Hate since midnight of last night.. And still no book.

To say I'm dissappointed in feeling like Im the last rogue on the server getting his stuff when TMO and IB logs in and jumps in line is an understatement.

For that matter, I thought there would be no VP either.

The first part should be bug reported separately. The second part belongs in the petition section.

SyanideGas
01-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Been here since 4:00pm PST yesterday..Still here and no paper yet :\