PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: [Epics]Not a bug - Tainted/Corrupted Barracuda

Kimmie
01-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Just slew the tainted barracuda, and the corrupted didn't spawn on top of it. Not seeing it anywhere on track either, so I'm assuming it's not up at all.

Jburks8
01-02-2012, 01:12 PM
That was normal on live. The tainted doesn't always spawn the corrupted. Try and pull the tainted onto land, and if it follows, the corrupted should spawn on top.

I think this was the same with the Gorilla in EJ... Only the live version of the tainted would spawn the corrupted.

Kimmie
01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
That was normal on live. The tainted doesn't always spawn the corrupted. Try and pull the tainted onto land, and if it follows, the corrupted should spawn on top.

I think this was the same with the Gorilla in EJ... Only the live version of the tainted would spawn the corrupted.

Weird, never had that issue on live. Thanks though. Will keep going at it, I guess.

Uthgaard
01-02-2012, 02:59 PM
All fish are landwalkers on P99.

Kimmie
01-02-2012, 03:45 PM
All fish are landwalkers on P99.

Yah. I am aware.

Can slay this thread though. I am a dumb b. Must have just been lucky all the time when spawning corrupted mobs on live.

Daldaen
01-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Antonica and Faydwer tainteds spawned corrupted 100% of the time.

Kunark had 2. The Barracuda which was like a 30-40% chance to spawn. The Gorilla which was a 100% chance to spawn if live version, if undead version 0% chance to spawn.

Happyfeet
01-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Took me 14 tainted cudas, got him today tho. Dexs and I were talking about whether killing the tainted on land had anything to do with the corrupted pop... and so I killed the next on land, and boom corrupted. I had previously killed 4-5 on land, ~10 in the water.

nilbog
01-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Dexs and I were talking about whether killing the tainted on land had anything to do with the corrupted pop...

It doesn't. It's purely the random number generator.