PDA

View Full Version : Troll Shaman: Innoruuk or Cazic Thule?

wonderdream
04-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey guys I just started up right before the server downtime.

I'm wondering what the factional differences are between Innoruuk and CT for a troll are... I tried to a do a little googling but all I'm finding is talk about a clicky snare item quest for troll shamans who go Innoruuk... that has to be post velious right? Also is one more KOS than the other? Will Cazic Thule affect iksar faction?

Anyway, it's been a while, I quit right after Luclin came out so of course I think this server is pretty cool!

Skaff
04-17-2010, 03:41 PM
The snare neck is where its at. Just like you said. I am almost positive its all original EQ also.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=1254

Samuel
04-17-2010, 03:53 PM
should be a classic quest

twizztid
04-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Hey guys I just started up right before the server downtime.

I'm wondering what the factional differences are between Innoruuk and CT for a troll are... I tried to a do a little googling but all I'm finding is talk about a clicky snare item quest for troll shamans who go Innoruuk... that has to be post velious right? Also is one more KOS than the other? Will Cazic Thule affect iksar faction?

Anyway, it's been a while, I quit right after Luclin came out so of course I think this server is pretty cool!

Lol I love how everyone who is responding to this post is only talking about the neck piece.

Anyway lol, Innoruuk is the Dark Elf's god, and Cazic Thule is the Iksar god. You will be KoS against Iksar no matter what regardless. I do find it efficient that as a Troll you can walk into Neriak if you need to do some quick merchanting and banking, but I'm not sure how they would react if you were Cazic Thule, you might be dubvious and not get any attention or worse yet be KoS and get alot of attention. I'm not going to tell you what to be because frankly I don't know or remember 100% what the best choice is, but I hope the tiny bit of info I gave you is helpful.

bionicbadger
04-17-2010, 04:27 PM
the snare neck is still useful at level 50 when soloing

wonderdream
04-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Cool thanks guys. Yeah I forgot that everyone was KoS to Iksar.

I like hateful blue-skinned princes more than creepy lizard people anyway.

Droxx
04-17-2010, 07:25 PM
CT trolls wander freely in neriak.