PDA

View Full Version : Lineage II, how bad/good is it?

oldfish
12-29-2011, 12:39 PM
I like to give every MMO a shot, once in a while when i have nothing to play i grab a MMO thats been waving at me for a while and try it.

I tried DAOC last year, wasnt so bad.

This november i tried SWTOR, was pretty bad.

Now im giving Lineage II a try.

Any hints for some solo gankers? Is this even a open world pvp game?

I have no clue really what im getting into, trying to read bits and pieces while im downloading the game.

Harrison
12-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Terrible.

Doublestep
12-29-2011, 02:33 PM
if you didn't like SWTOR I'm afraid no mmo can appease your nazi-like tastes.

oldfish
12-29-2011, 02:36 PM
if you didn't like SWTOR I'm afraid no mmo can appease your nazi-like tastes.

Eve online is my fave of all time but even i get boarded sometimes.

See what i did there?

Dfn
12-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Complains about eq grind and losing 0.5% per PvP death then plays Lineage II.

Lol

ZEROSUM
12-29-2011, 06:01 PM
I played Lineage II for like a week several years ago. Just another shitty click-to-move Korean MMO where everyone is vampires in miniskirts or some shit.

moklianne
01-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Liking an MMO won't keep you playing it. Whatever your online or RL friends are playing, move to that. Even if its a sucky MMO, having a group of friends you can always group with is key to enjoying it.

As far as L2 goes, I liked it. I played it for a couple of months. Always loved the graphics and the music. I feel the music plays a huge part in any MMO. Issues with it are the player base. The majority of the people playing are in Asia. It'll be tough to understand a lot of people. I don't think I've ever met anyone who played it in the US.

Also, there are private servers for most games in case you want to get a rough feel of the gameplay/graphics before investing in a bunch of games you are going to play for a week and drop.