PDA

View Full Version : Sylver Gryphon Brotherhood

Blither
12-29-2011, 08:23 AM
Yes, this is actually Blither, old guildleader of SGB. We are restarting the guild and I'm looking for old members of SGB (I know there are many) and even friends of SGB who want to be in what SGB was in the old days, a family-and-friends casual guild.
Hope I see some of you on P99!

Cujoy
12-29-2011, 07:01 PM
I remember SGB from Bristlebroke. Same guild?

Blither
12-29-2011, 07:43 PM
Bristlebroke? LOL. Yes, same guild.

Sihaya
12-30-2011, 06:01 PM
I remember SBG!
You Blither!
Ummm, Grendahl, Buku, Deezle, anyway, see you in game!

slouth
12-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey B... its Buku/slouth here, I did acutally jump on and play when it went live. I havent been back in about a year... But I'd be interested in popping back. Who have you all be in contact with?

I really do miss Zimwu, Glennin, Devias Etc!!!

Even Deezle ;)

slouth
12-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Sihaya?

Who did you play as?

Sihaya
12-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Sihaya,WE Druid, and Runzwith HE Cleric. I am playing a SK mostly now on P99 she is 27 atm.
BUKU! Awwwww!

Curmudgen
12-31-2011, 04:20 AM
what time frame are yall on? CST to be exact. I have a 35 troll shaman that I can get back in action.

Sihaya
01-01-2012, 03:30 PM
I am on EST.

Blither
01-01-2012, 08:06 PM
OK SGB, a few things...
1. SGB is live! I got my guild tag today while afk and immediately invited Deezle (now Deezel) as an officer and another old SGBer, Zeramphion.
2. Slouth, bro! Send me a PM or email on here mang. :) Your permissions don't let me email you.
3. You may also remember Sihaya as Naevyne. She was one of the main officers of Stormborn when they merged with us. She has other old SGBers with her who will be joining the guild as well.
4. Curmudgen - I don't recognize the name. Who were you in the old SGB?
5. Play times vary. Lately Deezle has been on mornings around 8am EST to 11am EST. I'm much more likely to be on at night, maybe 8pm EST to midnight as a rough guess. Every day is different though.
6. I'll get a forum or something going for us soon - details will be in the GMOTD.

Deezle
01-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Yeah, the name is Deezel now, I couldn't get the damn server name filter to take "Deezle". I can only get online sporadically in the mornings atm since I'm watching my little Deezles then. So, Blither, you're gonna have to twink me again like you did eleven years ago, haha.

Buku... still OOM!

Blither
01-03-2012, 01:46 PM
New guild website: http://sgb.guildlaunch.com

Buku... still waiting man! Contact me! :)

slouth
01-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Hey B,

Sorry about that..

I'll have to dig up my disks here and install it on my laptop... I know I was havin issues ( I could play for 5min then I would get SUPER LAG) I tried all the fixes etc. Any IDeas if this has been fixeD?

I'm out of town for business this week, so I'll try to get on next week kids...

BTW has anyone heard or have contact info for Zimwu/Zeas?

Blither
01-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Hey bro!
I'm looking that up. I'm sure it's in my old emails, I just have to get them off of my son's computer (it used to be mine). I'm also looking for Rap and Deivas as well. I'll find them, though, don't worry. I've also got Grandahl, Leniah, Grimmwald, Aerdyn, and Llaenya interested in coming back as well.

I've got most of the old contact info - it's just going to be some work to find it all.

slouth
01-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Go figure I get it installed agian, and nobody on lol....

Im playing atm :)

Blither
01-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Doh! We're on at weird times. Go register for the new SGB site at sgb.guildlaunch.com and we'll talk there. In game, do a "/who all sylver".
See you soon bud. :)

Grendahl
01-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Hey Buku/Slouth! Yes, it's the real Grendahl/Stregnor here.

Miss you, ya ol' bear!

Blither
01-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Update: SGB on P99 is flourishing. 34 members with 49 characters, and most play every day. About a dozen are old-timer SGB people from Bristlebane, with the rest new invites.
If you're looking for a casual family-and-friends guild that has some hopes for raiding potential eventually, look us up in game using "/who all sylver" or see our website at http://sgb.guildlaunch.com.
We do have some hoops to jump through to join us, but they're minor. Character level is not yet closed off, so we're still accepting any level as long as you get a member to sponsor you. We do require you to register on the site and to make a post in the New Member Apps forum however.

Grendahl
01-31-2012, 12:22 PM
We're making good progress as a guild. Grouping together, gaining levels at a decent clip, and helping each other out with what we can craft.

If you're looking for a great friends and family guild that is chock full of mature players, then look us up! (sgb.guildlaunch.com)