PDA

View Full Version : North Korean Occupations

nalkin
12-29-2011, 03:01 AM
If you lived in North Korea what occupation would you have?

Doublestep
12-29-2011, 03:21 AM
:3

nalkin
12-29-2011, 03:34 AM
I voted rice farmer because I like working outside and not being shot.

Doublestep
12-29-2011, 03:39 AM
I thought this thread would be about an occupy movement in North Korea so when I was it wasn't I slammed my head against my keyboard and it voted for me.

Hitchens
12-29-2011, 12:06 PM
One could also be a performer in the Arirang Mass Games. But if you screw up, you'd find your job changed to option three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNDAFegkdkA

oldfish
12-29-2011, 12:48 PM
I guess North Koreans would laugh at american misfortunes too if China would come in America and artificially separate North and South US and bring mass misery to people stuck in the north.

Its only fair right, since americans did it too?

Shit, theyve been doing it to Yugoslavia, Iraq, vietnam, afghanistan, etc, etc

Iran is probably next.

Encourage sectarian divisions, bomb countries to keep people radicalized, in fear and divided, so that no regional power can emerge to challenge the west.

Meanwhile the ecosystems are gonna fail and some people are only gonna get it when theres no superbowl on TV anymore.

/rant off

Aunt Bedelia
12-29-2011, 12:48 PM
no option for "concubine of the dear reader"?

Hitchens
12-29-2011, 01:47 PM
I guess North Koreans would laugh at american misfortunes too if China would come in America and artificially separate North and South US and bring mass misery to people stuck in the north.

There was already mass misery due to Japan's occupation of the Korean peninsula before the division between North and South. Japan annexed Korea in 1910, Korea was not officially divided until a 1953 armistice was signed after North Korea's military invasion of the South.

oldfish
12-29-2011, 01:54 PM
There was already mass misery due to Japan's occupation of the Korean peninsula before the division between North and South. Japan annexed Korea in 1910, Korea was not officially divided until a 1953 armistice was signed after North Korea's military invasion of the South.

Ok so america made it worse, for the whole southeast asia region, even though it was already fucked up from colonial ventures, from Japan and the west.

Better?

Hitchens
12-29-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm not sure the United States made anything worse, although the United States made things better for those in the South. I don't know why you're placing the blame entirely on the United States when the Soviet Union had just as much to do with the division.

Hitchens
12-29-2011, 03:48 PM
The problem with wanting to be a rice farmer in North Korea is that all the of the arable land has been destroyed thanks to deforestation. forced centrally planned collective farming methods and the resulting soil erosion. That's why people there eat tree bark and mice to stay alive.

Ihealyou
12-29-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm just jelly of how skinny they are. WTB a thigh gap and tiny arms so bad