PDA

View Full Version : Why do people smoke cigarettes?

nalkin
12-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Facts

Smoking a cigarette is not pleasurable in the beginning. Not only that, it is actually unpleasant.

There is no initial physical desire for your body to smoke a cigarette. It is an acquired addiction.

After smoking your first cigarette you are not addicted. It takes time before you body can actually enjoy a cigarette and becomes addicted.

So why does anyone force themselves through an unpleasant process into an addiction that is not good for them? Are people really dumb enough to put continued effort into forming an unhealthy addiction just to look cool?? Heres my advice: If you want to look cool then do like I do and go to a gd chinese buffet and put a gd toothpick in your mouth.

JayDee
12-24-2011, 07:20 PM
dare to keep a kid off drugs

Harrison
12-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Answer: they're fucking morons.

mitic
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM
sounds easy to not smoke eh?

well, if it would be that easy, why are billions of people still smoking then? its way more complicated than you think

Harrison
12-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Never touched a cigarette in my life, easy as fuck to not pay money to kill myself slowly. Dumbest argument in the world.

mitic
12-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Never touched a cigarette in my life, easy as fuck to not pay money to kill myself slowly. Dumbest argument in the world.

your intellect is lower than i thought.

Harrison
12-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Don't be butthurt because you're an idiot slowly dying to the world's dumbest addiction draining your wallet.

Hasbinbad
12-24-2011, 08:38 PM
I hate it when Harrison is right. :(

Hasbinbad
12-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Luckily I don't have to deal with it often! :)

nalkin
12-24-2011, 09:08 PM
sounds easy to not smoke eh?

well, if it would be that easy, why are billions of people still smoking then? its way more complicated than you think

Gotta agree with Harrison.

Never touched a cigarette in my life, easy as fuck to not pay money to kill myself slowly.

It is hard to stop smoking if you start, I will agree to that based on what I have seen. But it is extremely easy to not start smoking unless you are terribly obsessed with trying to be cool and give in to peer pressure. That is literally the only reason for anyone to start smoking. Thats why is so crazy to think billions of people are really that stupid.

And for me, smoking is unattractive for that very reason. The only conclusion that you can draw is that these people are shallow/stupid enough to work hard at gaining an unhealthy addiction.

purest
12-24-2011, 09:13 PM
i used to smoke but i quit

a cigarette for a lot of people, especially working class people, is about the only vacation they have, not everyone gets to go to the Bahamas

its great if you dont smoke but if you want to being mighty and righteous about not smoking and telling everyone else how lame they are - go fuck yourself

Jon Lemon
12-24-2011, 09:22 PM
nicotine is a fun drug & a huge rush

nicotine is extremely physically addictive

a majority of ppl start at age 12-15

cigarettes permeate the vast majority of alcohol-culture social events; people often start when they are not at their mental peak

cigarette advertisement is legendarily effective

o wait, no you're right it all boils down to how stupid everyone but me is

purest
12-24-2011, 09:26 PM
working people just want a beer and a smoke to cool off from their day but there will always be tools like harrison and hasbinbad in the world who want to get in their face and go "NO!"

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1396/harrisonx.jpg

nalkin
12-24-2011, 09:31 PM
i used to smoke but i quit

a cigarette for a lot of people, especially working class people, is about the only vacation they have, not everyone gets to go to the Bahamas

its great if you dont smoke but if you want to being mighty and righteous about not smoking and telling everyone else how lame they are - go fuck yourself

You didn't address my post at all, go talk to Alawen about ad hominens or strawmans or wtf ever you just did to post this dumb post.

The point is, smoking a cig is not a vacation when you first start, it is unpleasant. Therefore people spend effort and work hard at making it something their body craves... so why even do that?

If something unhealthy is initially unpleasant why would someone spend a month of discomfort to make it something that is pleasant? Obviously there is no good answer... they are stupid.

Awwalike
12-24-2011, 09:32 PM
the time I am taking away from my life smoking cigarettes is at least spent outside. wasting 10+ years of your life on a forum/game is about the same, amirite?

purest
12-24-2011, 09:32 PM
uh yea it is pleasant actually are you fucking stupid?

feels like i'm talking to a 14 year old here

Jon Lemon
12-24-2011, 09:34 PM
The point is, smoking a cig is not a vacation when you first start, it is unpleasant.

If something unhealthy is initially unpleasant why would someone spend a month of discomfort to make it something that is pleasant? Obviously there is no good answer... they are stupid.

You're basing your entire argument on your opinion that smoking is painful.

I've enjoyed every one of the 20ish cigs and same number of cigars I've smoked in my life. The high is the point, not the minor discomfort caused by having smoke in you. Consider that you may be a fucking pussy.

Barahir
12-24-2011, 10:40 PM
You're basing your entire argument on your opinion that smoking is painful.

I've enjoyed every one of the 20ish cigs and same number of cigars I've smoked in my life. The high is the point, not the minor discomfort caused by having smoke in you. Consider that you may be a fucking pussy.

This, when I started smoking it was not unpleasant for me at all. Now I smoked a menthol cigarette before, I did not care for that so I did not do it ever again.

Sort of like how a bunch of people I know don't drink whiskey because either they say it burns too much for them, or it makes them a very angry drunk. It doesn't do either of those things for me so I like drinking whiskey.

People who bash smokers are just trying to be trendy.

nalkin
12-24-2011, 10:50 PM
People who bash smokers are just trying to be trendy.

ROFLMTAO

you srs?

Awwalike
12-24-2011, 11:13 PM
the time I am taking away from my life smoking cigarettes is at least spent outside. wasting 10+ years of your life on a forum/game is about the same, amirite?

QFT

Grizzled
12-24-2011, 11:28 PM
I grew up in a smokers house. My first cig at age 16, went down like water down a drain. No cough , no hack, nothing. Was addicted at that point. I laugh at smoker haters.

Now lets talk about some real killers.
1) food- all the chemicals and junk in food has got to be about as bad as smoking a cig.
2) diabetes- used to be ask kids if someone in there family smoked most would raise there hands. This is the story for diabetes now. ( yes there is a commercial).
3) Stupidity- your crying, bitching, whining, carrying on, being a dick will cause people to rage and loose it
4) Obesity- the number one killer in America. Obesity causes diabetes, heart disease etc etc. Yes you are free to do as you wish. So dont bitch about my smoke , that makes me look at your unpleasantness. I will quit shoveling cigs in my mouth , when you quit shoveling everything else consumable in yours.

Why do I smoke? Go to a nursing home, I dont want to be one of them.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Gotta agree with Harrison.

It is hard to stop smoking if you start, I will agree to that based on what I have seen. But it is extremely easy to not start smoking unless you are terribly obsessed with trying to be cool and give in to peer pressure. That is literally the only reason for anyone to start smoking. Thats why is so crazy to think billions of people are really that stupid.

And for me, smoking is unattractive for that very reason. The only conclusion that you can draw is that these people are shallow/stupid enough to work hard at gaining an unhealthy addiction.

If she smokes, she pokes. Smoking is +++ good quality in wimmen.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-24-2011, 11:34 PM
I grew up in a smokers house. My first cig at age 16, went down like water down a drain. No cough , no hack, nothing. Was addicted at that point. I laugh at smoker haters.

1) food- all the chemicals and junk in food has got to be about as bad as smoking a cig.
2) diabetes- used to be ask kids if someone in there family smoked most would raise there hands. This is the story for diabetes now. ( yes there is a commercial).
3) Stupidity- your crying, bitching, whining, carrying on, being a dick will cause people to rage and loose it
4) Obesity- the number one killer in America. Obesity causes diabetes, heart disease etc etc. Yes you are free to do as you wish. So dont bitch about my smoke , that makes me look at your unpleasantness. I will quit shoveling cigs in my mouth , when you quit shoveling everything else consumable in yours.

Lotta people in nursing homes suffer from severe COPD -- most smokers. There are studies linking smoking to neurotransmitter fucking which may have an impact on dementia onset (though I can't speak to the validity of these as I'm no scientist).

Also the fact that cyanide is poisonous is no reason to start drinking arsenic o_o.

TL;DR -- smoking is one of the many things bad for you, but if you enjoy it, fuck em ~ you're doing better than most of em by enjoying your life as is.

purest
12-24-2011, 11:37 PM
cigarettes cause cancer

*tips 12th packet of splenda into can of diet coke*

purest
12-25-2011, 12:30 AM
ciggy treats are especially great:

- at the bar
- after taking a relaxing dump
- with a coffee
- while driving
- after eating a meal
- that cherry on top after smoking a bowl

Awwalike
12-25-2011, 12:39 AM
ciggy treats are especially great:

- at the bar
- after taking a relaxing dump
- with a coffee
- while driving
- after eating a meal
- that cherry on top after smoking a bowl

Neach
12-25-2011, 12:55 AM
The ill affects of smoking could be argued forever, same thing could be said about any drug addiction. What people fail to address is the outlying cause to start smoking, how smoking manifests into an addiction and the effects of smoking per individual.

Personally I started smoking my first deployment to Iraq and I could sit here and explain reasons for why I started, but I wont, so I will try to the best of my ability explain how my addiction took me. Smoking for me was a release of stress and frustration and it also gave me something to do and focus on. Stress is a top reason most people start, however people argue that it doesn't help stress. The effects of any drug per individual and how it effects every individual on a physical or mental level differs.

That being said, why did I smoke? My body found smoking as a way to cope, mentally it started to become a habit and my body needed it. Soon I was smoking 1 pack a day and it was as casual to me as someone grabbing a sugar loaded energy drink or soda or food. Drug addicts say that it helps them cope with their life and it makes them feel like they see others feel, happy and in control of their own life, BUT why? These people usually have more habit forming receptor's, caused mainly by depression or some mental imbalance.

Some of those are extreme cases, however none of the few things I have listed could ever be dismissed. Since america's medical treatment in this age is SIMPLE, throw meds at someone for the symptoms instead of actually TREATING the underlying cause's.
Soon you find relatively normal people taking a handful of pills that look like skittle's.

I smoked for a long time and am fortunate I could quit cold turkey. Whatever reason people smoke is negligible, you trained your body to need,enjoy,compensate, or even to look "cool".

Harping on people who smoke because it's trendy or your trying to help is pointless, you are essentially doing what you have been told by no smoking campaigns, health insurance company's and are a tool. Learn to understand things for yourself.

Barahir
12-25-2011, 12:59 AM
ROFLMTAO

you srs?

Fo realz.. the vast majority of people are slaves to trends. What ever is the hottest thing atm most people need to be in on. A lot more people used to smoke (and certainly some of them were just trying to be in on the smoking trend). Today a lot less people smoke than did fifty years ago, now the big thing is the health issues related to smoking, and all of a sudden everyone is a doctor on a soap box. It is just the hot thing atm.

People don't bitch out fat people about eating too much, even though it has already been mentioned that this is a huge (ha) issue in this country. We've also only really hit the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how modern food growing/processing is impacting our health. Which if we thought big tobacco fought studies against smoking, well haven't seen anything yet. Some people smoked, everyone eats.

Awwalike
12-25-2011, 01:04 AM
atm

ash to mouth?

DoucLangur
12-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Facts

Smoking a cigarette is not pleasurable in the beginning. Not only that, it is actually unpleasant.

Sorry but that is not true. Not for everyone and at all times. I don't want to talk people into starting: Smoking isn't that enjoyable but... I personally am a casual party smoker (2-5 cigs a month) and I do enjoy them then. With a little bit of alc and *because* you only smoke very rarely, you actually get a "tobacco flash" which is kinda relaxing.

So that is the why as far as I am concerned. I still hate heavy smokers and I do not at all enjoy the stink.

And I would hate to smoke more than the few party smokes I do...

Neach
12-25-2011, 01:05 AM
We've also only really hit the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how modern food growing/processing is impacting our health.

Agree.

Barahir
12-25-2011, 01:09 AM
ash to mouth?

I lol'd but no you are wrong and you should feel bad for being wrong.

even if you did it to be lulz.

Harrison
12-25-2011, 01:14 AM
ITT: retards defend their ridiculous absurd addictions.

purest
12-25-2011, 01:19 AM

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4453/harrisonp.jpg

Kimmie
12-25-2011, 01:21 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g3s4JxAitzg/Tqb1X9Ed6EI/AAAAAAAAEnc/P95wr9eCcq0/s1600/CaryGrant-Cigarette.jpg

Neach
12-25-2011, 01:26 AM

lol why troll? You obviously have a weight problem and seeing that soda in your picture (and your tits) makes me wonder if you have some kind of eating disorder. . .which would be defined as an addiction.

Please tell me I am wrong and that its a thyroid problem associated from weak genetics. I may feel a little sympathy. . . .may.

Don't troll we are not in RNF.

Reikerx
12-25-2011, 01:42 AM
As a smoker, I'm kind of torn on the whole smoking thing. I've been a smoker for about 3 years, and my health hasn't really noticeably declined. If anything, I'm in the best shape of my life. And I realize that it may not be the same story 10, 20, whatever years down the road, but I can always attempt to quit then.

There's upsides to it though. Smoking is just a really pleasant time filler and enhances a lot of things that are already pretty great (pot, sex, food, coffee). I started smoking because I had a really annoying job and my amount of stress noticeably declines when I filled breaks with cigarette smoking instead of just sitting around hating my life and counting the minutes until I got out of work.

The worst thing by far to me is the cost. I view smoking as more of a luxury thing you get to experience if you're financial able. The problem is that if you lose your job or something you can't just say "well I guess I'll quit smoking." I can do that with pot, but not having money for cigarettes is the worst thing in the world and makes me feel like a heroin fiend. Not only are cigarettes themselves expensive, but I also spend extra money to always keep gum and body spray on me so I don't smell like an ashtray all the time.

But there are certain situations that I'm really glad I experienced as a smoker. One of these is anytime I'm at a bar. "I'm going to go have a smoke" is a perfect get-out-of-any-shitty-situation free card. The outside smoking areas are the perfect place to socially interact with people. I also can't even really say the amount of women I've had sexual & romantic encounters with just though meeting them at smoking areas. There's always that cute chick awkwardly smoking in the corner just waiting for someone to strike up a conversation. This is true at many other places like colleges, work, outside random places on the street, etc. On the contrary, being a smoker has never really prevented me from hooking up with non-smokers either. If anything, those pure-but-curious type christian girls who are everywhere are probably more attracted to smokers.

Don't really know where I'm going with this, but yeah. I'm not defending being a smoker at all but it's definitely not all bad. If they were free I'd essentially be smoking without regret.

Harrison
12-25-2011, 02:34 AM
Lol weight problem

Thanks for the laugh guys. Keep dumping your money into suicide, I'll happily keep my lungs and good health.

Pokeman
12-25-2011, 02:43 AM
Lol weight problem

Thanks for the laugh guys. Keep dumping your money into suicide, I'll happily keep my lungs and good health.

;)

Softcore PK
12-25-2011, 02:58 AM
Most of the people in my life smoke, and it seems they all started smoking because someone they were close to smoked.

Leftoverture
12-25-2011, 03:03 AM
cuz it's cool as fuck idiot

Dravingar
12-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Anti smoking people are silly. Let people do whatever they wanna do, victimless actions and all that, bro.

Also people who cry about second hand smoke are pussies.

oldfish
12-25-2011, 03:24 AM

Real killers?

Chances are youll die a slow and painful death that i cant imagine how much money that shit is going to cost in the US.

My dad died from lung cancer 3 weeks ago, and i can tell you, he didnt wanna die and wished he hadnt started smoking and still had 25 years left at 63. My dad had to be hospitalized for 3 months, it was all "free" because of how the canadian health care system works.

Nalkin and the others are right, its peer pressure. At 13, i made the choice that i would use drugs but not start smoking, at least with drugs you get a buzz out of them, im glad i had that rationale at 13, watching these wrecking coughs from my dad in his last year, that shit is nasty nasty stuff.

Cwall
12-25-2011, 03:38 AM
i don't smoke

i don't care if anybody else smokes as long as they don't do it in my car/home or blow smoke in my face

shit stinks

better question: why do you care?

oldfish
12-25-2011, 03:57 AM
better question: why do you care?

Even better question: why dont you care?

Diggles
12-25-2011, 04:15 AM

It's not my business how other people kill themselves?

Etorryn
12-25-2011, 04:42 AM
I believe I pay higher health insurance premiums to counter weight the cost that a smoker may rack up in health problems.

If i was to complain about that I would also have to complain about obese people who eat fatty foods knowing they shouldn't. I would also have to complain about everyone who didn't work out as well, they could also be costing me in health care dollars.

In the future maybe they will deny you that large pizza because it will void your insurance agreement.

Cwall
12-25-2011, 05:00 AM

because it wouldn't benefit me at all to make an ass out of myself

loopholbrook
12-25-2011, 05:21 AM
So this is what I find myself doing on Christmas, eh?

Well, coming from somebody who has tried cigarillos and cigars, but not cigarette, what fucking high are you assclowns talking about. If you smoke for the high, why not drink a cup of iced tea. As far as I can tell, iced tea is much more enjoyable. You can bitch and say something about splenda, but I only use organic sugar, OR no sugar at all, not for the health reasons even, just because I like how it taste.

I get it, you tried it when you were young, and now twenty long years later you're trying to justify it to yourself that you actually enjoy it, and not that you're addicted. "I've heard, I can stop whenever I want, I just don't want to yet." too many times already. I once bet my ex-girlfriend $500 that she'd get addicted if she didn't stop. Guess who won the bet... me. Bitch didn't pay, but bitches be bitches, and I'm not below kicking a bitch in the face to prove a point. Anyway, back on topic, give me one LEGITIMATE reason why one would smoke cigarettes if they're not addicted. You're wasting shit tons of money. Your teeth rot. You get cancer. You give OTHER PEOPLE cancer. Your clothes stink. Your fingers stink. Your hair stinks. You stink. Your skin get wrinkly. Your skin gets leathery.

I guess if you're a badass you can still smoke, but I'm going to get my cancer from something I actually enjoy, red meat. You can act like you really enjoy tobacco, but I'm 19 and you're not even fooling me. Who am I to tell you to stop? Nobody. It's just really stupid of smokers to keep smoking. I'm not going to tell somebody to do heroin, but when they do heroin, I'll still think they're dumb asses.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hasbinbad
12-25-2011, 05:29 AM
i smoke because i'm addicted because i was an idiot and wanted to be cool when i was young, which was really easy to do because my dad smoked my whole life and got me past the "ew" stage when i was about 5.. i started stealing cigs when i was 8.. pack a day by 12. Don't worry guys, big HBB won't be bothering you much longer.

Dravingar
12-25-2011, 05:31 AM
Anyway, back on topic, give me one LEGITIMATE reason why one would smoke cigarettes if they're not addicted.

Alcohol.

I don't ever smoke sober but usually when I'm going hard at the bar/house party I'm usually smoking.

Hasbinbad
12-25-2011, 05:34 AM
Alcohol.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fmZCve025Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fmZCve025Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Dravingar
12-25-2011, 05:39 AM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fmZCve025Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fmZCve025Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Only gross people listen to gorgo bordello or however the name is spelled. Even grosser than the people who smoke cigarettes.

loopholbrook
12-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Alcohol.

I don't ever smoke sober but usually when I'm going hard at the bar/house party I'm usually smoking.

I won't even get into how I feel about alcohol. Regardless, that's the most legitimate answer, besides HBB so far. HBB's answer was the exact reason I was saying people smoke though, so whatever, or something.

Jon Lemon
12-25-2011, 11:22 AM
If you smoke for the high, why not drink a cup of iced tea. As far as I can tell, iced tea is much more enjoyable.

http://unlimitedwhispers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tupac.jpg

eastadam55
12-25-2011, 11:27 AM
you faggots will argue about anything won't you? you're worse than /v/

Harrison
12-25-2011, 02:50 PM
^butthurt at the thousands wasted to die slow and painful.

Waffen
12-25-2011, 03:30 PM
^butthurt at the thousands wasted to die slow and painful.

PEDO HARRISON - ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT YOUNG BUTTS - VOTE FOR PEDO HARRISON 2012

Truth
12-25-2011, 04:01 PM
my gramma got lung cancer from secondhand and lived

nbd

Knuckle
12-25-2011, 04:33 PM
I agree the world would be a much better place without cigarettes in it. It's a disgusting addiction: breath is gross between brushing teeth, their cars tend to smell, the individual smells gross after smoking one, and of course all the physical effects of long term use which are well documented.

FoxxHound
12-25-2011, 04:45 PM
I agree the world would be a much better place without cigarettes in it. It's a disgusting addiction: breath is gross between brushing teeth, their cars tend to smell, the individual smells gross after smoking one, and of course all the physical effects of long term use which are well documented.

Yeah. People age somethin nasty after smoking for years.

Cast
12-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Facts

There is no initial physical desire for your body to smoke a cigarette. It is an acquired addiction.

After smoking your first cigarette you are not addicted. It takes time before you body can actually enjoy a cigarette and becomes addicted.

So why does anyone force themselves through an unpleasant process into an addiction that is not good for them? Are people really dumb enough to put continued effort into forming an unhealthy addiction just to look cool?? Heres my advice: If you want to look cool then do like I do and go to a gd chinese buffet and put a gd toothpick in your mouth.

shut up loser

xshayla701
12-25-2011, 11:03 PM
There's always that cute chick awkwardly smoking in the corner just waiting for someone to strike up a conversation.

olo

Srs Not Ames
12-26-2011, 02:08 AM

fat

Harrison
12-26-2011, 03:05 AM
^butthurt

Jon Lemon
12-26-2011, 03:34 AM
fat

Doors
12-26-2011, 05:12 AM
Smoking while drinking enhances your buzz.

Awwalike
12-26-2011, 06:34 AM
Smoking while drinking enhances your buzz.

o shit never heard that I will try it.

Leftoverture
12-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Oh noes smoking cigarettes has earased my golden years of shitting myself in a bed not knowing my name for 30 years

usedtobejubaloftorv
12-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Truth is I never would have started smoking if not for the need for something common, portable, and convenient to mask the smell of pot.

Calabee
12-26-2011, 02:12 PM
smoking sucks ass, all my years growing up i was complaining to my mom that it smelled like shit, hurted my eyes / lungs and that it cost a lot of money (unless you do the contraband stuff...even nastier)

at age 20 i started smoking cuz my best friend of the time would smoke non stop while being with me... haven't stopped but for 2 weeks since, damn addiction.

Fact: it IS unpleasant at first (for me anyways), my first ever smoke.. i puked the fuck outta my guts on the first puff.

Softcore PK
12-26-2011, 03:10 PM
There's something to the alcohol thing. I've smoked 5 cigarettes total, and 3 of those were one after another when I got drunk and weird. Then I felt really sick and had to lay down..

Misto
12-26-2011, 04:14 PM
cigarettes / cigars smell like shit when i was a kid. they smell like shit now, and i bet they'll smell like shit tomorrow.

The simple answer why people smoke:

1) Because they can.
2) Because they want to.

purest
12-26-2011, 04:59 PM
Lol weight problem... my good health.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9375/31950028227149846332410.jpg

YendorLootmonkey
12-26-2011, 05:19 PM
QFT

QFT'ing yourself is like calling "shotgun" when it's just you and the driver.

Jon Lemon
12-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Another witty, informative, and/or retarded post by:
http://i.imgur.com/ETtLq.png

qfg

Hailto
12-26-2011, 06:12 PM
There's something to the alcohol thing. I've smoked 5 cigarettes total, and 3 of those were one after another when I got drunk and weird. Then I felt really sick and had to lay down..

You truly are softcore

Shannacore
12-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Kissing an ashtray mouf is pretty gross.

Harrison
12-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Purest, post your legs after a half marathon...oh wait, you're a disgusting slob and a smoker. Impossible for you to do a mile without keeling over dead, hacking.

P.S. new running shoes for Christmas make me happy, I go through at least two pairs a year. ( I use them past the recommended 500 miles per pair)

Awwalike
12-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Purest, post your legs after a half marathon...oh wait, you're a disgusting slob and a smoker. Impossible for you to do a mile without keeling over dead, hacking.

you still haven't accepted my friend request man

purest
12-26-2011, 08:44 PM

you are an obese pig

the ability to flex ones quads doesn't negate the thunderous sounds your disgusting gutbelly must make when it smacks against itself as you attempt to "run" your "marathons"

loopholbrook
12-26-2011, 08:56 PM
ITT: Smokers being mad at everyone else because they are addicted to something they hate. Also, fat people calling each other fat.

Harrison
12-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Purest somad lulz

purest
12-26-2011, 11:33 PM
retreating to "lolumad" when visual evidence of your 40%+ percent body fat percentage has been submitted to the court

s'cool bro

Dravingar
12-26-2011, 11:44 PM

P.S. new running shoes for Christmas make me happy, I go through at least two pairs a year. ( I use them past the recommended 500 miles per pair)

I'm not purest but I smoke cigarettes and I bike 12-30 miles a day without dying.

It's not the fact that you smoke that makes you unable to run/bike/exercise it's the fact that 50% of this country is overweight and the other 25% are usually just thin because of metabolism/bad diet.

Grow a pair and make choices for yourself.

purest
12-26-2011, 11:50 PM
hey man dont take away his smug sense of superiority for not being a smoker despite his clear obesity

it's the only crutch he has left

Harrison
12-27-2011, 12:49 AM
I'd be as upset as you purest if I was as out of shape as you.

Fortunately, lung cancer will kill you, in your "bad years you don't want" long before the diabetes will.

You still haven't posted a picture and never will because you're a slobbering, out of shape, fatfuck and damn well know it. I on the other hand am in the best shape of my life and constantly improving on it in various ways. I feel no shame about my body, unlike you. L o fucking L

Dravingar
12-27-2011, 03:03 AM
I'd be as upset as you purest if I was as out of shape as you.

Fortunately, lung cancer will kill you, in your "bad years you don't want" long before the diabetes will.

You still haven't posted a picture and never will because you're a slobbering, out of shape, fatfuck and damn well know it. I on the other hand am in the best shape of my life and constantly improving on it in various ways. I feel no shame about my body, unlike you. L o fucking L

Misdirect. I'll post pictures *****. Why no hate on me? Is it because I disprove your bullshit idea that all smokers are hacking up their lungs?

Edit : Here's a rough map of my one way bike ride, sorry it can't be embedded according to the googs --- >

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=17th+and+Tacoma&daddr=Lloyd+center+portland+or&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.188995,86.572266&geocode=FQC7tQId_Y2w-ClxB0dDxQqVVDGqeAu9GvGvQg%3BFWTDtgId54Kw-CHkvbx8Wr1E3yk7sowztKCVVDFf5JnhZkLJxw&vpsrc=0&dirflg=b&mra=ls&t=h&z=12&lci=bike

Harrison
12-27-2011, 05:39 AM
You're still an idiot of massive proportions for smoking, regardless.

Purest is just immensely worse off. I wouldn't be proud of "lol I poison myself and still ride bicycles."

Harrison
12-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Also, do 50 in one day and I may be impressed. Biking is ezpz, even for an idiot with reduced lung function due to their addiction/stupidity.

I did a 50 mile ride from Rehoboth, MA to Middleboro, MA. 7miles on a bike? Lol

purest
12-27-2011, 03:16 PM
I am in the best shape of my life

well obesity is certainly a shape

Harrison
12-27-2011, 03:42 PM
I don't know why you keep spamming it like I'm ashamed of it. I posted it myself.

Still no purest picture, obviously. Confirmed ashamed of your job, body, and life.

Dravingar
12-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Also, do 50 in one day and I may be impressed. Biking is ezpz, even for an idiot with reduced lung function due to their addiction/stupidity.

***** please, it's 14 miles bare minimum on a bike. That 7 miles I linked was a one way straight shot to work, nevermind if i go out to hawthorne or alberta which adds an extra 6-8 miles round trip to the ordeal.

I understand it's not leet bragging rights of "OH YEAH BRO, I DID A 100KM RACE LOOK AT MY QUADS" but just saying, just cause you smoke cigarettes doesn't make you this feeble old hacking pussy who takes the elevator over the stairs.

Loke
12-28-2011, 02:56 AM
I like smoking. It brings me pleasure, so I do it. I have quit numerous times, the last time I went over 2 years without smoking a single cigarette. When I don't want to smoke, I don't. It is hard to quit and you have to put in some effort, but if you don't want to smoke it is easier than continuing to smoke imo.

So I guess the answer would be because I like it. I respect the fact that you guys don't like it, that is totally up to you. There are a lot of people who do unhealthy things because they enjoy them, fast food is a perfect example. The only difference is that for some reason we've deemed it socially acceptable for non-smokers to preach their personal thoughts on smoking to smokers. While the obese non-smoker eating his triple lard burger may currently have the moral high ground, I take solace in knowing heart disease is still the #1 killer in the united states by quite a large margin.

Sextar
12-28-2011, 03:11 AM
Cofirmed everyone who was banned for acking also is a smoker.

Ninja
12-28-2011, 03:15 AM
I don't know why you keep spamming it like I'm ashamed of it. I posted it myself.

Still no purest picture, obviously. Confirmed ashamed of your job, body, and life.

Fuck haters, +1.

vieirinho
12-28-2011, 04:56 AM
This was an interesting read.
Project1999 off topic posts are the only reason I keep coming back.

I had my first puff at around 8 or 9, by 12 it was a daily occurrence.
Currently I smoke around 10-15 cigarettes a day.
I'll estimate that I've smoked over 60,000 cigarettes in my life.
I am not saying this is a good thing, but the ill effects vary from person to person.

I play soccer in a mens league, majority of my teammates are long time smokers.
In the last 10 years we won our division 9 times, and were league champions 7 times.
(8-10 teams per division, 4 divisions incase someone was wondering)

I have a bronze medallion in swimming,
I can carry a dead weight adult in my arms while swimming on my back for 2 hours(never tried more)
and tread water for 5+ hours, which I know isnt very hard.
I live in a condo with an average sized pool, I do multiple laps underwater without keeling over.

Someone mentioned wrinkled/leathery skin..
I am 29, and I still get ID'd. I'm Canadian too, legal age is 19.

I dont condone smoking, but generalizing an entire population of smokers is extremely stupid.
I do know people who have died of lung cancer before they were 60.
But there are also people who never get it, My grandmother smoked for 79 years and died of old age at 93.
My father has been smoking for 53 years and still plays soccer with me at family outings and is in good health.

When it comes to poor people being addicted to cigarettes, I agree, it is stupid to balance your lively hood around a flaming stick of leaves.
But, I assume we're all adults here, and if $5 is a strain on your wallet, you need to get your priorities in check.

I see a lot of generalizations in forums.. stop being douche bags. Not everyone is exactly the same.

lululalana
12-28-2011, 05:06 AM
now look at that list of physical accomplishments and imagine what you could have done if u didn't have 40% reduced lung capacity!

Sextar
12-28-2011, 05:14 AM
now look at that list of physical accomplishments and imagine what you could have done if u didn't have 40% reduced lung capacity!

Hailto
12-28-2011, 06:16 AM
I take solace in knowing heart disease is still the #1 killer in the united states by quite a large margin.

You're aware that smoking greatly increases your chances for heart disease as well right?

Jon Lemon
12-28-2011, 06:25 AM
50 miles in 1 day, lol

first ride of my adult life was 70 miles, done from sedentary state*. 50 miles proves nothing.

*Not obese

Hailto
12-28-2011, 06:39 AM
50 miles in 1 day, lol

first ride of my adult life was 70 miles, done from sedentary state*. 50 miles proves nothing.

*Not obese

http://i.imgur.com/tu88b.jpg

Jon Lemon
12-28-2011, 06:42 AM
*Not obese

purest
12-28-2011, 07:17 AM
tbh harrison will definitely die of obesity-onset diabetes or coronary disease well before anyone would from smoking

Ninja
12-28-2011, 07:49 AM
tbh harrison will definitely die of obesity-onset diabetes or coronary disease well before anyone would from smoking

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=58872

mitic
12-28-2011, 10:35 AM
what of the following drugs gets you the fastest addicted :

heroine? crack? cocaine? nicotine?

it's nicotine.

the good news: nicotine is the easiest drug u can stop to take from all of the above.

Messianic
12-28-2011, 10:58 AM
The real question is how we get people cured from their addiction to being jackasses.

Together, we can find a cure.

Harrison
12-28-2011, 12:14 PM

Someone needs to dig up this disgusting pig's picture for us to rofl at. I can just imagine how afraid he is of it happening, kid would cry.

burkemi5
12-28-2011, 12:59 PM
harrison is not obese. this guy is obese http://i.imgur.com/R819n.jpg

Kraftwerk
12-28-2011, 05:53 PM

I did a ride from Brooklyn to Columbia NJ last June, it was much more difficult than the half marathon I had done a few weeks prior.

Off topic are you doing TM this year, I signed up for the one at the end of April in Allentown PA so my training regiment has to kick into overdrive soon.

Softcore PK
12-28-2011, 05:57 PM
This topic has degraded into a pissing contest lol.

Harrison
12-28-2011, 06:04 PM
I did a ride from Brooklyn to Columbia NJ last June, it was much more difficult than the half marathon I had done a few weeks prior.

Off topic are you doing TM this year, I signed up for the one at the end of April in Allentown PA so my training regiment has to kick into overdrive soon.

It is too close to my boy's due date :\

I'm currently training for the 2012 New Bedford Half Marathon though.

http://newbedfordhalfmarathon.com/

Will be my first actual race that is a half marathon. I've ran 13 miles before obviously, just not in an official sense.

Kraftwerk
12-28-2011, 06:07 PM
I did my first Tough Mudder last April at Allentown, did every obstacle and completed it in 4hr 20min, that was ~12.1 miles on ski slope. Then I had my first half marathon, the NJ Marathon in Long Beach NJ, finished in 2hr5min (not good but my first official run). Then I had my birthday bike ride from Brooklyn, which took like 6-7 hours (including lunch stop and tire blowout).

Doing the same schedule this spring. What time are you shooting for in the half mara?

Harrison
12-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Not really shooting for a time. I can't train like I did last year, working twice as much. I'm just doing it for the sake of doing it. I just like to run, bike, climb, etc. I try to do as much of it as I can. I have a feeling I'm going to lose all the free time to do this shit once my son is born :\

Doublestep
12-28-2011, 06:22 PM
your son needs to be trained in LoL asap.

purest
12-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Someone needs to dig up this disgusting pig's picture for us to rofl at. I can just imagine how afraid he is of it happening, kid would cry.

well to be completely objective here your body fat percentage is at least 40%, making you medically obese, combined with the jowl-jiggling rage induced anytime you go on the internet and you have a recipe for imminent cardiac arrest

Hailto
12-28-2011, 06:45 PM
well to be completely objective here your body fat percentage is at least 40%, making you medically obese, combined with the jowl-jiggling rage induced anytime you go on the internet and you have a recipe for imminent cardiac arrest

If you can't even provide a picture of yourself you have no credibility.

purest
12-28-2011, 06:47 PM
oh no not my everquest emulator forum credibility

Hailto
12-28-2011, 06:51 PM

You do a good impression of someone who cares, considering your ratio of nerd rage posts to normal ones.

Harrison
12-28-2011, 07:04 PM

This may just be a forum, but your inability to form relationships even here suggests you are socially crippled in many ways.

You can pretend not to care after you rage all you want. This isn't a new act on the internet.

We know how sad you are IRL. It is very obvious you are ashamed of yourself on such a grand scale that the only way you can dig up a meager amount of gratification on even something as insignificant as a forum is to insult EVERYONE about their job, appearance, etc. whilst hiding your own.

Jon Lemon
12-28-2011, 07:04 PM
harrison prolly be in better shape if he took up smoking to lose weight

Neach
12-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Harrison trolling purest along. . . . This thread has gone to shit. You two should just bump uglies and stop cluttering this thread. Take it to RNF.

purest
12-28-2011, 07:13 PM
even his words have a lot of weight to them http://www.emotty.com/images/emoticons/587.png

bled12345
12-31-2011, 03:03 AM

This logic is so flawed, the social dynamics of smoking is way more complicated like others have pointed to in this thread. Some of my all time most influential role models / heroes were and are smokers. Do I think they are morons? Nope, they are fucking geniuses who are changing the world for the better, which is more than can be said of Harrison.

I think one of the reasons why I started smoking as a youth, is that I have always harbored an anti-establishment attitude, the man told me not to smoke, so what did I do? Went out and smoked.

You live forever if you eat vegan food, exercise regularly, dont drink, eat small portions, and rest 8 hours or more and don't forget to drink lots of water!

Seriously though, mick jager, ozzy, deadmau5, nietzsche, winston churchil all lived lives that would blow the mundane sorry excuses of shit we call lives out of the water, and they all smoke or smoked heavily.

In a world of overpopulation, starvation, war, unregulated greed, exploitation, drugs, murder, rape, genocide, economic manipulation, fraud, fast food, global warming, oil dependance all based on the economic paradigm of infinite growth on a planet with finite resources.... If smoking tops the list of things you spend time stressing about and thinking needs to be fixed immidiately, YOU are the fucking moron.

Softcore PK
12-31-2011, 03:05 AM
So you're arguing that smoking is okay because other people do it, and there are worse things in the world? :O

bled12345
12-31-2011, 03:10 AM
So you're arguing that smoking is okay because other people do it, and there are worse things in the world? :O

When did I say that? Smoking causes emphysema, COPD, and higher instances of cancer. I'm just saying that there ARE worse things in the world and the amount of attention smoking gets in comparison to them is frustrating.

People need to take a chill pill. Its socially acceptable to cough walking past a smoker like some pretentious fuckhead, but walking up to a 500 lb fatass eating a double bigmac and calling them a fat fuck isn't.

Harrison
12-31-2011, 03:55 AM
This logic is so flawed, the social dynamics of smoking is way more complicated like others have pointed to in this thread. Some of my all time most influential role models / heroes were and are smokers. Do I think they are morons? Nope, they are fucking geniuses who are changing the world for the better, which is more than can be said of Harrison.

Some of my biggest role models and personal influences are smokers.

None of them grew up in this era of "quit easy" drugs/patches/gums/pills/etc.

The retards are the ones still doing it.

Softcore PK
12-31-2011, 04:05 AM
Retard is a four letter word, Harrison.

Doublestep
12-31-2011, 04:10 AM
fuck

xshayla701
12-31-2011, 01:08 PM
the man told me not to smoke, so what did I do? Went out and smoked.

Sizzle
12-31-2011, 01:13 PM
When did I say that? Smoking causes emphysema, COPD, and higher instances of cancer. I'm just saying that there ARE worse things in the world and the amount of attention smoking gets in comparison to them is frustrating.

People need to take a chill pill. Its socially acceptable to cough walking past a smoker like some pretentious fuckhead, but walking up to a 500 lb fatass eating a double bigmac and calling them a fat fuck isn't.

Right but second hand double bigmacs dont kill the innocent!

Fourthmeal
12-31-2011, 04:41 PM
Real men chew

Doublestep
12-31-2011, 04:43 PM

someone eating a big mac doesn't kill everyone around him with secondhand bigmac.

fishingme
12-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Some of my biggest role models and personal influences are smokers.

None of them grew up in this era of "quit easy" drugs/patches/gums/pills/etc.

The retards are the ones still doing it.

Most of them did. Nicorette (gum) was being sold in 1978, and patches 1992.

IronLikeALionInZion
12-31-2011, 05:32 PM
i smoked for years. qutting was best choice i ever made prolly. prolly saves thousands of dollars, restored my health a lot, and if u want to be/look cool just use a tooth pick.

http://i39.tinypic.com/dd249u.jpg

worked for razor ramon!

Fourthmeal
12-31-2011, 06:08 PM
think outside the bun

ZEROSUM
12-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Nacho Bell Grande

http://www.nathanandbecky.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/5764nachos20bellgrande.jpg

Juugox2
12-31-2011, 06:14 PM

lol prob the fucking dumbest shit ive ever heard

and not meaning fact you didnt smoke just i see how you are just by how you said that

Intricus
12-31-2011, 07:41 PM
Oh noes smoking cigarettes has earased my golden years of shitting myself in a bed not knowing my name for 30 years

You spent your golden years shitting yourself in a bed not knowing your name, from smokin alla dose cigarettes! =D

purest
12-31-2011, 08:19 PM
second hand smoke is the most overwrought hocus pocus out there, can't help but lol at mental midgets like diggles or harrison thinking if they get any cig smoke in their face at all they're gonna get cancer

u cant even smoke on the beaches or parks in cali anymore never mind bars, i quit smoking around 8 months ago but tyranny of the majority really bums me out. basic property rights, if i own a bar i am the one who decides if i want it to be a smoking bar, but big government nanny-staters like harrison think that the government owns your body, not you

Harrison
12-31-2011, 08:27 PM
Lol smokers mad they can't kill other people anymore

Your stupidity amuses me.

SearyxTZ
12-31-2011, 08:45 PM
I like to smoke when I drink -- I've never been addicted.

But I figure the reason people smoke regularly is the same reason that people stuff their faces with KFC and McDonalds: they enjoy it, for one reason or another. It doesn't matter that it's unhealthy or gross. A lot of things are.

purest
12-31-2011, 08:52 PM
lol @ obese non-smokers entertaining some type of eternal life fantasy because they've chosen not to smoke

SyanideGas
12-31-2011, 10:04 PM
Cause those motherfuckas cray!

Motec
12-31-2011, 11:26 PM
I smoke because I like smoking.

I enjoy a ciggy after a meal, definitely after blowing my load, when I have a drink I'll have a smoke, I do so at work due to sheer boredom in the oilfield, maybe 3-4 a day. Its not like I miss the cash, if I need to worry about 20 bucks a pack, I've fucked up in life somewhere else.

No two people will be the same. Some people cant afford it, some smoke 50 a day, some need one the moment they wake up. Others just like the effect of nicotine.

fishingme
12-31-2011, 11:54 PM
after a meal, blowing my load, in the morning while my coffee is brewing, one when i have coffee, another one for my 2nd and 3rd cups of coffee, one before bed, one walking the dog, one for shits and giggles, one after a bad dream, one after i get laid in a dream, while drinking massive amounts of liquor, one before i smoke pot (the cold tends to sober up every high i get), one after i get too high(3 bowls from bong, 1 from bubble and another from pipe, pretty strategically really, i drink a lot of water so im out in my kitchen re-fill a pitcher and my bubbler is there, bong is at my desk, and pipe right next to the bed, every now and then ill spark one up during drunken stoned sex, of course a joint is followed right after (fuckin hot tbh), one after i clear my camp and have 28 minutes to med/afk/break

Awwalike
01-01-2012, 02:33 AM
o fuh I only have 1 hr 25 minutes to chain-smoke as much as I can before new years hits.

Harrison
01-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Purest, no one is falling for it. You're a bulbous sweathog. We all know it. The best part is your incessant reinforcement of that fact. Maybe better knowing you're also a disgusting smoker...maybe.

jarshale
01-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I smoke because people who don't smoke all seem to be dicks

oldfish
01-03-2012, 12:49 AM
lol @ obese non-smokers entertaining some type of eternal life fantasy because they've chosen not to smoke

My dad died from lung cancer a month ago at 63, started smoking at 13.

25 years extra might not be eternal life but its a long ass time when youre in a hospital bed dying, not wanting to die.

Fourthmeal
01-03-2012, 02:18 AM
Any interest in Taco Bell rolling out a Tobacco Taco? Anyone?

Kalifa
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
i will never understand why anyone looking for a nicotine fix would rather smoke cigarettes than use dip or chew (for men at least).

dip tastes better, is cheaper, doesn't leave you with shitty smelling breath/clothes, can be used indoors, gives a longer/more satisfying buzz, isn't any more dangerous than smoking (if anything it's "safer", no chance of lung cancer).

I've used dip for about 5 years, ever since starting while playing high school baseball, and recently decided to quit- so I'm not condoning it's use or anything but I will never understand why someone would rather smoke a cigarette

oldfish
01-03-2012, 11:55 PM
i will never understand why anyone looking for a nicotine fix would rather smoke cigarettes than use dip or chew (for men at least).

dip tastes better, is cheaper, doesn't leave you with shitty smelling breath/clothes, can be used indoors, gives a longer/more satisfying buzz, isn't any more dangerous than smoking (if anything it's "safer", no chance of lung cancer).

I've used dip for about 5 years, ever since starting while playing high school baseball, and recently decided to quit- so I'm not condoning it's use or anything but I will never understand why someone would rather smoke a cigarette

Just a guess but this might have something to do with the nicotine kick you get?

Example with cocaine:

Kick factor: Swallowing < Snorting < Injecting

fishingme
01-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Just a guess but this might have something to do with the nicotine kick you get?

Example with cocaine:

Kirk factor: Swallowing < Snorting < Injecting

fixed

Softcore PK
01-04-2012, 08:20 PM

Example with cocaine:

Kick factor: Swallowing < Snorting < Injecting

Pretty sure sublingual nicotine bioavailability > smoked nicotine bioavailability, so.. don't think so.

purest
01-04-2012, 08:23 PM
for all the non-smokers: the aggregate risk of getting at least one form of cancer in your lifetime is 44.85% if you're a man, 38.08% if you're a woman.

http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/CancerBasics/lifetime-probability-of-developing-or-dying-from-cancer

ZEROSUM
01-04-2012, 08:27 PM
this thread is now about snorting scarface lines of cocaine

which makes you fiend for a grit somethin fierce so carry on

oldfish
01-04-2012, 08:30 PM
for all the non-smokers: the aggregate risk of getting at least one form of cancer in your lifetime is 44.85% if you're a man, 38.08% if you're a woman.

http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/CancerBasics/lifetime-probability-of-developing-or-dying-from-cancer

yeah wahtever, i know for a fact what destroyed my dad's lungs is cigarettes, you should have heard him cough his insides in the morning when he woke up.

"fiend for a grit" whats the meaning of that?

purest
01-04-2012, 09:12 PM

http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/CancerB...ng-from-cancer
yeah wahtever, i know for a fact what destroyed my dad's lungs is cigarettes, you should have heard him cough his insides in the morning when he woke up.

cool story bro i clearly was not commenting on your dad who apparently was a smoker for 25 years as i specifically said "to all the non-smokers" in my post

invest in some basic reading comprehension skills

Pico
01-04-2012, 10:25 PM
first time i ever smoked i puked in an old can of pringles

been hooked ever since

oldfish
01-04-2012, 10:40 PM
cool story bro i clearly was not commenting on your dad who apparently was a smoker for 25 years as i specifically said "to all the non-smokers" in my post

I thought you were giving us the classic line "Who cares about cancer, we all die of something anyway and i dont want to live till im 120 years old blablabla"

Harrison
01-04-2012, 11:58 PM

Apparently you're as dumb as we all think you are...

You consistently spew the most vitriolic, and equally as idiotic, bullshit lol

How does it feel knowing you're going to die to lung cancer, or very likely, diabetes?

purest
01-05-2012, 12:02 AM
I thought you were giving us the classic line "Who cares about cancer, we all die of something anyway and i dont want to live till im 120 years old blablabla"

no clue what the fuck you're on about but according to the US National Cancer Institute there is a 50% chance that you will get some form of cancer in your lifetime if you are a guy whether you smoke or don't smoke

i am sorry that my pimp-slapping of your retarded eternal-life fantasy has upset you so greatly

ZEROSUM
01-05-2012, 12:05 AM
lungs regenerate amazingly, within a month youre back to baby fresh. literally. science is so bad, up until this decade they couldnt figure out brain cells do indeed grow back

was going to link references but an elementary google search more than proves it

purest
01-05-2012, 12:05 AM
diabetes

Harrison
01-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey, let's all smoke since there's a chance we can die anyways from something else.

While we're at it, let's shoot up heroin, smoke crack, and bang meth. Shit, we're going to get cancer anyways. We may as well be fucking stupid with our health, right Purest?

You have the mentality of an inbred teenager lashing out at authority when he gets caught drinking and doing drugs. (and as dumb as one to boot)

ZEROSUM
01-05-2012, 12:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HptaohjSbE

purest
01-05-2012, 12:11 AM
help me harrison how can i work hard enough in life to fail out of joining the army during wartime and cut deli meat for a living at kroger like you?

ZEROSUM
01-05-2012, 12:13 AM
its Food4Less on the west coast you can often catch a welfare family spending their entire govt cheese credits clogging up the 15 items max line

nalkin
01-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Gawd purest has to be one of the dumbest b's on the forum. Because there is a chance you could die from cancer unrelated to smoking, you might as well smoke and increase your chance of dying from cancer. Good logic breu

Harrison
01-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Purest still has yet to post what it is he does for a living lol

I'd bet absolutely everything I own, and my life, that you're not even able to make it past MEPS, score passing in a single PFT, or even make it through the oath without pissing your pants like a little girl.

Jon Lemon
01-05-2012, 05:35 AM
Purest still has yet to post what it is he does for a living lol

I'd bet absolutely everything I own, and my life, that you're not even able to make it past MEPS, score passing in a single PFT, or even make it through the oath without pissing your pants like a little girl.

I'd probably collapse in panic too when I realized I had just signed my mind, life, dignity, and body away and taken up arms against my fellow man for a bunch of coked-up jewish financiers. You and yours are too stupid to ever have that problem though, so you've got me there.

Doublestep
01-05-2012, 05:38 AM
you get a free m1911 for signing up dont you?

Hailto
01-05-2012, 06:58 AM
you get a free m1911 for signing up dont you?

Not quite, lol

FoxxHound
01-05-2012, 06:59 AM
People smoke cigarettes for teh Camel Points.

Harrison
01-05-2012, 02:33 PM
More retarded "jews run the world, man" idiocy...and you have the gall to insult anyone's intelligence? Amazing. Seriously, don't reproduce. You're too fucking dumb.

Jon Lemon
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
More retarded "jews run the world, man" idiocy...and you have the gall to insult anyone's intelligence? Amazing. Seriously, don't reproduce. You're too fucking dumb.

because Zion has nothing to do with our involvement in the middle-east, amirite? Keep rooting for our heroic defenders of freedom. Everything is just fine in the USA.

Jon Lemon
01-05-2012, 03:05 PM
ps I'll take a quarter pound pepper jack and a half of black forest, slave

purest
01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
according to your brother you never made it passed meps

Also, I'd like to add that he had a medical discharge due to the fact that he has had far too many concussions in his lifetime, and suffered from Acid Reflux disease. He would have needed to get 3 or 4 different types of waivers to get passed MEPS.

we know by your own admission that you suffered concussions from getting beaten to near death for running your fat racist yap in bars and the acid reflux i can only assume is from all the fast food (see below)

Slathar
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
according to your brother you never made it passed meps

we know by your own admission that you suffered concussions from getting beaten to near death for running your fat racist yap in bars and the acid reflux i can only assume is from all the fast food (see below)

laughed really hard at this point

A+ purest

Harrison
01-05-2012, 04:27 PM
I see lots of fatties mad they spend thousands a year slowly dying a painful death, a drain on society. I hope you remember this thread while on your deathbed from lung cancer. Many lulz to be had if we could quote your posts while you wheeze to a hault, forever.

Hailto
01-05-2012, 04:31 PM
your fat racist yap

Accusing someone else of racism as you spout off about jews and zionism, and post holocaust propaganda, priceless.

purest
01-05-2012, 05:10 PM
fatties

Szeth
01-05-2012, 05:46 PM
I dont know if that's harrison and youre making fun of him. But if that's you, you are fat. I hope you arent trying to show muscular thighs as a counter to being fat.

Jon Lemon
01-05-2012, 05:52 PM
I dont know if that's harrison and youre making fun of him. But if that's you, you are fat. I hope you arent trying to show muscular thighs as a counter to being fat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

purest
01-05-2012, 05:59 PM

it's harrison and yes that is exactly what he was trying to do

Hailto
01-05-2012, 06:45 PM
When do we get to see your pic purest?

Harrison
01-05-2012, 06:51 PM
When he is in better shape than me, AKA never. Yes that is a picture of my legs after a training session. Fatties be jelly lol

purest
01-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Fatties

Yoite
01-05-2012, 07:37 PM
cock gazing

Neach
01-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Right but second hand double bigmacs dont kill the innocent!

This is not true. Take into consideration the amount of oil/pollutants that go into making,moving and cooking that burger. Which actually effects us all as humans.

I also agree that all the attention that everyone puts into smokers is a joke. What about people who are starving and dieing right now? Or low income people living near factories that make women sterile or give people cancer.. . . Shit I could do go on forever.

If you guys want to be forum warrior, RNF, e-penis measuring degenerates then go post where it matters and join a cause.

Nice way to turn a good topic into a pissing match. . . .

oldfish
01-06-2012, 02:39 AM
This is not true. Take into consideration the amount of oil/pollutants that go into making,moving and cooking that burger. Which actually effects us all as humans.

I also agree that all the attention that everyone puts into smokers is a joke. What about people who are starving and dieing right now? Or low income people living near factories that make women sterile or give people cancer.. . . Shit I could do go on forever.

If you guys want to be forum warrior, RNF, e-penis measuring degenerates then go post where it matters and join a cause.

Nice way to turn a good topic into a pissing match. . . .

I am concerned with the state of the world. Should this prevent us from talking about anything but that? Even if we fed every child in the world tomorrow, i still would have to deal with these 3 obnoxious old grannies who lit up on the terasse at my fave mexi restaurant like it was 1982.

bakkily
01-27-2012, 07:59 PM
well, shit, im 23 near 24, but im just hooked on cigs, and didnt start smoking till i was 19

bakkily
01-27-2012, 08:00 PM
3 days of no nicotine and yes, all cravings will be gone, but its not that easy to quit smoking, its harder then quitting meth, heroin, dunno never have done that shit