PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Runneye-gorge factions

Traj
12-24-2011, 06:05 PM
as far as i can tell they are not working correctly ive killed for 3 lvls in the gorge and i am still kos to runneye. was wondering if that is going to be fixed

nilbog
12-26-2011, 12:43 PM
What faction are you increasing in beholder?

What faction are you hoping to improve in Runnyeye?

Sundawg
12-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Pretty sure its working as intended. "spent three levels in gorge" ? Ok, but how many mobs did you kill?

Link some data on how fast those two factions raise/lower in regards to one another if that is your main concern. Otherwise yes, its working.

Traj
01-03-2012, 12:14 AM
.... really before you sit there and say that its not broken go check for your self like i did... noob!
if you are killing in the gorge mudites and minotars. it gives you faction for runneye but its broken like i said does not raise faction with runneye just says it does..... and my reasoning for why i want to raise that faction does not matter in the fact that its still broken... so please fix (now 5 levels in the gorge and still ready to attack by goblins in runneye..there has been no change at all with my faction with them. and really dont ask me how many ive killed obviosly if i killed for 5 levels it was way to many to be still at ready to attack!!!)

babagaga
02-04-2012, 05:20 AM
I've been trying to raise my Clan Runnyeye faction so that I could bank/sell there, so I went to the Gorge to kill the muddites and minotaurs to raise my faction. I've killed 300 of these mobs and am still scowling. I haven't tried to raise faction on this server before so I don't know what I should expect, but I started at scowling and I'm still at scowling.

babagaga
02-04-2012, 05:30 AM
Oops - one thing I forgot to mention was that I was doing this on blue. Didn't realize this is the red forum.