PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: (R99?) Backstab Threat

Fireapple
12-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Is backstab intended to draw as much aggro as it currently is? My rogue is only 13, but regardless of a hit or miss or even if you use it as just an attack without being behind the target, Backstab will generate at least as much threat as a disease cloud/sicken every single attempt.

Ninja
12-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Is backstab intended to draw as much aggro as it currently is? My rogue is only 13, but regardless of a hit or miss or even if you use it as just an attack without being behind the target, Backstab will generate at least as much threat as a disease cloud/sicken every single attempt.

It's not that bad, but yeah it's kinda dumb that you get alot of threat even when it misses :confused:

Uthgaard
12-24-2011, 12:54 AM
Evade. It exists for a reason.

Shiftin
12-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Its also broken as fuck. I fail over 50% of my evades at 60

Uthgaard
12-24-2011, 06:54 PM
A) This thread is about backstab threat.
B) You provided no evidence that it should be different.
C) Even if you had, you're just crying to shit up a thread, not producing a bug report on the topic.
D) Even if evade worked less than 25% of the time, it would still be more than sufficient to serve its purpose, given its current implementation.
E) Get out of the bug forum until you can use it correctly and responsibly. It is not a venue for you to follow me around with your angsty rage.