PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Channeling in general

Nizzarr
12-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Channeling is way too good right now, back in classic if you got hit two or three times you could forget about regaining concentration.

Here it seems that with maxed channeling, you only have about 5% chance per hit to miss your cast, which is way too low.

Hell, I have a fire giant and a sonic bat on me being hit like 20 times and still channel. Its dumb.

It makes the game way too easy. I dont have raw data from 1999 but im sure that the current channel is way better than it ever was in 1999.

Crazycloud
12-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Not sure bout that since i'm not max'd lvl yet. But at lvl 30 with 150 channeling i got embarrassed by some enchanter. Failed 5-6 gates from 1-2 hits all in a row without his nukes interrupting them. I shall gain revenge!!!

Dfn
12-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Had a druid melee interrupt my G.Heal 3 times in a row, just one melee hit. Then other times I channel a bomb through 15 hits.

It's w/e. Should have been an ogre if you wanted to interrupt someone. Or get some resists so you don't die from a channel. I don't want to get interrupted every time someone breathes on me.