PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: a werewolf

Mardur
12-18-2011, 10:10 PM
Killed > 20 and no Serpent Insignia Collar.

i got this in WC of my first Werewolf

I was hunting Quilmane in SK today just south of the paw spires. It was dark obviously when i saw an odd figure running past. I coned it and sure enough it was a wherewolf. I killed it fast and looted this necklace.

I happen to come across a werewolf is WC and easily dispatched it with my 26 monk, (got one health bubble from me). I went imediately to EC to try to sell it and called out a PC on it

Just running through to ec, happen to spot a werewolf beating up some npc's, and decided to take some revenge. Lvl 36 druid so not much of a fight. Dropped this to my surprise. Kind of a nice find, hope it nets me some pp on A Ro.

I also found one, I didn't know these guys dropped anything but like fangs or claws. I nailed the sucka with my 31 Warrior and he didn't take many Hit Points away from me.

I zoned from Qeynos Hills and saw the werewolf right in front. Took him down with my 29 Ranger without much trouble. Only the second werewolf I have seen in months. Looted this item and didn't even know what it was at first. Pleasant surprise!

I killed the werewolf in WK once and looted this item!

etc.

Autotune
12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
you might want to show links to your quotes or some source these were taken from. Might help. There is literally nothing but several random lines of text

Serpent Insignia Collar never dropped until Planes of Power

Help yourself by helping the devs.

Nizzarr
12-19-2011, 11:33 AM
help yourself as well

ound in WK as well
QuoteReply
# Jul 15 2001 at 1:56 AM Rating: Decent
Darion
1 post
Just looted one today on Druzzil, nice item, is the price on this item accurate?

QuoteReply
# Apr 27 2001 at 7:25 PM Rating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous

EverQuest: The Planes of Power (PoP, POP, or Planes of Power) is the fourth expansion to EverQuest, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). The expansion was released in 2002 and comprises an assortment of otherworldly planes that do not exist in a planetary sense within the EverQuest universe.

Autotune
12-19-2011, 12:11 PM
help yourself as well

ound in WK as well
QuoteReply
# Jul 15 2001 at 1:56 AM Rating: Decent
Darion
1 post
Just looted one today on Druzzil, nice item, is the price on this item accurate?

QuoteReply
# Apr 27 2001 at 7:25 PM Rating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous

EverQuest: The Planes of Power (PoP, POP, or Planes of Power) is the fourth expansion to EverQuest, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). The expansion was released in 2002 and comprises an assortment of otherworldly planes that do not exist in a planetary sense within the EverQuest universe.

you completely missed my point.

nilbog
12-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Yes, please post links with your quotes if able.

Submited by: Baraxis (jtemple2@cinci.rr.com) On: 12/26/2000 4:13:35 PM
I came across this beast while in WC. I easily killed it and upon looting it I discovered the Serpent Insignia Collar ( +5 save stats vs. All ). After checking with a few fellow guild members I discovered the value to be around 1000-1500pp easily. I recently sold this item for 500pp and was offered 1000pp if I were to get another. I hope this info helps anyone.
http://web.archive.org/web/20030608120537/http://www.everlore.com/items/items.asp?mode=show&IID=30223

Fixed, pending update. Quite rare, btw.