PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Freeport Militia Guard Faction post 18/12

happyhappy
12-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey guys!

Seems that since today's patch, killing Freeport Militia Guards seems to affect Freeport Merchant Vendors (Coalition of Tradefolk), that or the vendors now check the Coalition of TradefolkIII faction now? Went from amiable to aprehensive in like an hour.

Did Coalition of TradefolkIII get changed or something? I brushed the fact that I was getting neg hits again to the base faction adjustment but since the vendors are starting to like me less and less, I smell something fishy.

Sundawg
12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
What vendor are you taking faction hits with when you kill freeport guards that you think should be on coalitionoftradefolk and not coalitionoftradefolkIll?

Give me a name please.

happyhappy
12-18-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm taking CoalitionoftradefolkIll hits from killing guards but it seemed to have affected every other vendor, who arent on it, dont have the name off hands, i know the nfp bankers and Gurb Smithson are apprehensive now when they were Amiable earlier.

Sundawg
12-18-2011, 09:45 PM
The freeport bankers look like they are on coalitionoftradefolk to me. The other guy Grub is on CoalitionoftradefolkIll.

Double check your faction with the bankers and compare it to what the merchants in the nearby stores /con to you.

happyhappy
12-21-2011, 03:17 PM
every single vendor is apprehensive while bottomed with CoalitionoftradefolkIll, so is the banker.

I guess the faction readjustment didn't take until i got a kill or something?

Oh well, can still trade while bottomed out, so my worries are gone!

But if you say that Grub is on CoalitionoftradefolkIll, Zam lists him and his broad on Coalitionoftradefolk, not CoalitionoftradefolkIll.

Sundawg
12-21-2011, 03:47 PM
every single vendor is apprehensive while bottomed with CoalitionoftradefolkIll, so is the banker.

I guess the faction readjustment didn't take until i got a kill or something?

Oh well, can still trade while bottomed out, so my worries are gone!

But if you say that Grub is on CoalitionoftradefolkIll, Zam lists him and his broad on Coalitionoftradefolk, not CoalitionoftradefolkIll.

Thats what is he is tagged here on this server, if he is supposed to or not is something I need to look into and fix if its wrong.

The vendors (most of them) and banker are on coalitionoftradefolk, so those faction hits you are taking by killing guardsmen are not going to that, you will stay apprehensive. Stay away from the freeport underworld though...