PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for a guild

Rogue Shadow
12-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Hey guys, just joined p99 and looking to join a guild. I made a iksar shadowknight which i played on live and pretty good with. Just a little rusty with it atm, has been about 5 yr's since i played everquest.

Gr33nbud
01-02-2012, 10:33 PM
^^ Same story as above. It's been years since I played EQ but I'm hooked yet again. I rolled a halfing-druid and would love some people to group/play with. My ingame name is Gbud or you can contact here.

viscompt
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Hey guys, just joined p99 and looking to join a guild. I made a iksar shadowknight which i played on live and pretty good with. Just a little rusty with it atm, has been about 5 yr's since i played everquest.

We have a great small close social guild of older mature members who are looking for more active guildies :) Take a look at our guild here on the forum under Freedom Guard or at our webpage www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com

We accept all classes and all levels. We have only a few rules...maturity...no drug connentations and respect...and above all...have fun in the game!

Leave a post under our guild thread or send a tell to Callous, Seaweed, Dreadmore, Drury or Lilfellar.

Glorindale
01-05-2012, 07:50 PM
We have a great small close social guild of older mature members who are looking for more active guildies :) Take a look at our guild here on the forum under Freedom Guard or at our webpage www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com

We accept all classes and all levels. We have only a few rules...maturity...no drug connentations and respect...and above all...have fun in the game!

Leave a post under our guild thread or send a tell to Callous, Seaweed, Dreadmore, Drury or Lilfellar.

I guess that leaves out Gr33bud.

Yanomamo
01-06-2012, 01:36 AM
^lol