PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Call of Hero not dropping aggro

furny
12-15-2011, 09:45 AM
at 7:20ish AM CTS I was hiding at the zone in of Fear, with no aggro, and a shiverback walked by me. I then received a COH to firewall and a massive train followed me.

Not sure why or what happened but this seems broken since COH should have cleared any aggro I would have had, but didn't.

Ele
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
I hate to ask the obvious question, but did you have a pet up? Did you buff anyone in the northwall camp before the train came?

DoucLangur
12-15-2011, 12:04 PM
I hate to ask the obvious question, but did you have a pet up? Did you buff anyone in the northwall camp before the train came?

Not sure about his race or class, but I assume that there "I was hiding" means no pet was involved...

As for the buffs - can you detail what mechanism would transfer aggro through a CotH there?

Ele
12-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Not sure about his race or class, but I assume that there "I was hiding" means no pet was involved...

As for the buffs - can you detail what mechanism would transfer aggro through a CotH there?

Buffing/healing a puller or someone else with aggro in the zone after being coth'd.

Futor
12-15-2011, 01:16 PM
things that will re-cause agro after a coth are pets and active dots