PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Crission's Pixie Strike lasting for only one second in pvp

Lazortag
12-14-2011, 11:25 PM
The other thread got derailed so I thought I'd make my own one.

Crission's Pixie Strike is lasting for about one second and then instantly breaks, allowing the person it's casted on to move around freely (not sure if they can still cast). I tried casting it on myself and I confirmed that this is how it currently functions. This has been a bug for a while I believe.

(No, the person it's casted on is not dotted, as I originally thought)

Also I should add that its level cap should only be 55 in PvE, not pvp (in pvp mezzes had no cap I believe).

Uthgaard
12-14-2011, 11:29 PM
The level cap will need a source workaround, I'll get with Kanras or Null and see if it can get in for next patch. The early breaking is client related and will probably need Rogean to stick something into the DLL. Good idea on the new thread.

Truth
12-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Level cap on stuns/mezzes/etc. in PvP wasn't put in til like 14th expansion (Secrets of Faydwer) after bluebies got mad that low level mobs could stun their leet raid geared pixeleted fagginess

Uthgaard
12-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Level caps didn't exist on them at all until Luclin. They're in because it would be too big of a pain in the ass to rework every encounter to prevent exploitation potential.

As far as pvp goes, that's what we're working on fixing.

What's the exact error message you're getting on the level caps? Resist or other message?

Lazortag
12-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Level caps didn't exist on them at all until Luclin. They're in because it would be too big of a pain in the ass to rework every encounter to prevent exploitation potential.

As far as pvp goes, that's what we're working on fixing.

What's the exact error message you're getting on the level caps? Resist or other message?

It just gives me an automatic resist message on 56+ players on Blue. I haven't tested in a while but I'm pretty sure it's never been fixed.

Uthgaard
12-15-2011, 03:27 AM
Is that the same message you get if you try to mez a 56 or higher mob?

Lazortag
12-15-2011, 05:12 AM
Is that the same message you get if you try to mez a 56 or higher mob?

Yes.

Lazortag
12-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Bump...

Uthgaard
12-17-2011, 03:00 AM
It's being worked on.