12-14-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm always ready to spank little noobs

PM in game at sight!

Knuckle
12-14-2011, 10:15 AM
http://arcticsunburn.com/images/AVGN.jpg

Diggles
12-14-2011, 12:37 PM
When Lovely is done with ya', the name will be fitting.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/12/photogalleries/Italy-Greek-necropolis-photos/images/primary/1_sicily_461.jpg

ChubbyBubbles
12-14-2011, 12:47 PM
http://image.blingee.com/images14/content/output/2007/9/14/176840459_199117a3.gif

Diggles
12-14-2011, 12:50 PM
BIG PLAYS

georgie
12-14-2011, 12:59 PM
also always online don't forget to add that

Nizzarr
12-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Aye, they resorted to level up at silly places like oggok guards, watchmens in steamfont and dwarves in butcherbloak.

Let us know when you see them over there!

PhantomRogue
12-14-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm always ready to spank little noobs

PM in game at sight!

Translation:
I got so tired of getting my shit pushed in on the Boards by Holocaust and others that I now need to prove even more that my retard helmet is bullet proof.

Won't you please let me brag about wanding people and then casting Ice Comet around a corner and then Lo-shot (Lovely Screenshot) them with my giant EQDick(tm).

FYI, a Lo-Shot is a SS with 90% of the screen red boxed so people can't see that I am indeed a face rolling cumdumpster and that everyone else 'IS MAD BRAH' about the size of my EQDick(tm).

Szeth
12-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Holy shit Yosto Otsoy...

This wasn't even about your guild.

Lovely
12-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Translation:
I got so tired of getting my shit pushed in on the Boards by Holocaust and others that I now need to prove even more that my retard helmet is bullet proof.

Won't you please let me brag about wanding people and then casting Ice Comet around a corner and then Lo-shot (Lovely Screenshot) them with my giant EQDick(tm).

FYI, a Lo-Shot is a SS with 90% of the screen red boxed so people can't see that I am indeed a face rolling cumdumpster and that everyone else 'IS MAD BRAH' about the size of my EQDick(tm).

He told me he wasn't mad and here he is in another thread

Someone is pretty upset. I'm sorry I'm affecting your real life bro, what can I do to help you?

Lovely
12-14-2011, 01:49 PM

U mad, U VERY MAD BRO.

I'm truly sorry that I'm affecting your real life bro, what can I do to help you?

PhantomRogue
12-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Holy shit Yosto Otsoy...

This wasn't even about your guild.

So?

Szeth
12-14-2011, 02:01 PM
PM Me PhantomRogue, I think you need a private session to discuss your emotions.

PhantomRogue
12-14-2011, 02:05 PM

Someone is pretty upset. I'm sorry I'm affecting your real life bro, what can I do to help you?

Dude, I don't know how many times I have to say this. Get some eye drops, wash all the feces and intestinal reside from your eyes after your projectile vomiting episode when you lost your name and read what I wrote in the other thread.

There is a difference in talking shit, and being mad. I am sitting at work, waiting for my codebase to compile, decided to check the forums and WHAM! When an opportunity like this presents itself, it would be sacrilegious not to start talking shit.

Im not the one who flipped out and threatened Smedy that IF would be sorry if I didn't stop talking shit.

You are the one that gets extremely defensive and protective of your EQDick(tm) when someone doesn't bend over and willingly take your syphilis covered EQDick(tm) into their ass, yes this is referrnig to Reika, the walking hemorrhoid who raged on you, then left IF to join you for free loot.

Lovely
12-14-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm sorry you're upset that every single IF member PM'd me to join so far. Well beside maybe 5.

I wouldn't wanna be guilded with retards like yourself either.

Lovely
12-14-2011, 02:10 PM
I actually don't even have to do anything to bring IF down or even kill a single member in game. Idiots like yourself are doing it for me :)

Mickets
12-14-2011, 02:21 PM
I actually don't even have to do anything to bring IF down or even kill a single member in game. Idiots like yourself are doing it for me :)

Wait a sec you're saying IF didn't reform, name change to nihilum, and add troriste and fallen?

I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE :[

PhantomRogue
12-14-2011, 02:32 PM

The People who left were never a real part of IF. You took the Wannabe Reds out of IF instead of letting IF do it themselves when real PvP starts to happen. The people who joined you just wanted to kill dragons since they missed out when Blue went live.

In 1-2 months when everyone is similarly leveled, we will see who knows how to PvP and how many of the people who left IF or Holocaust to join you are still around after needing to have their bums surgically repaired after the trains people will run on them.

Editors Note: Not EQ Trains.

Nizzarr
12-14-2011, 02:50 PM
The People who left were never a real part of IF. You took the Wannabe Reds out of IF instead of letting IF do it themselves when real PvP starts to happen. The people who joined you just wanted to kill dragons since they missed out when Blue went live.

In 1-2 months when everyone is similarly leveled, we will see who knows how to PvP and how many of the people who left IF or Holocaust to join you are still around after needing to have their bums surgically repaired after the trains people will run on them.

We cant wait to prove you all wrong -- you may think things will be getting better for you guys but thats just you all being delusional.

Better stay lvl 41.

Srs Not Ames
12-14-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm sorry you're upset that every single IF member PM'd me to join so far. Well beside maybe 5.

I wouldn't wanna be guilded with retards like yourself either.

?????

Now u just lying out ur ass negro : /

Show us who PMed you.

Zalaerian
12-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Must avenge his guild from last nights shit pushing

Nirgon
12-14-2011, 03:57 PM
I think Smedy's crew > Lovely's in the end.

Just sayin.

engelbert
12-14-2011, 04:16 PM
?????

Now u just lying out ur ass negro : /

Show us who PMed you.

Ames shows time and time again how racist he is in public channels. Pls someone get this man under control.

Sold
12-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Ames shows time and time again how racist he is in public channels. Pls someone get this man under control.

Ames is lvl 13 nothing he says is valid

Srs Not Ames
12-14-2011, 04:38 PM

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/gangsta_monster/gifs/tumblr_lgtyk71d9x1qfgy97.gif

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/gangsta_monster/gifs/tumblr_lgtyk71d9x1qfgy97.gif

inimegalg
12-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Good god.. every thread on this forum has at least one or two of these ridiculous animated gif's embedded into it..

Which makes me wonder, if there anything else said besides "U MAD BRO" "100% confirmed" "whatever other lame catchphrase"

I have to say... I played EQ 10-12 years ago at the age of 18-22. I'm 29 now, and can't fathom acting like half the clowns on here... Did the maturity level just plummet or are all these new message board warriors just kids that never played EQ classic to begin with?

Szeth
12-14-2011, 05:23 PM
I have to say... I played EQ 10-12 years ago at the age of 18-22. I'm 29 now,

So you played for a 2 year period but aged 4 years in that period. Intradesting

Srs Not Ames
12-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Good god.. every thread on this forum has at least one or two of these ridiculous animated gif's embedded into it..

Which makes me wonder, if there anything else said besides "U MAD BRO" "100% confirmed" "whatever other lame catchphrase"

I have to say... I played EQ 10-12 years ago at the age of 18-22. I'm 29 now, and can't fathom acting like half the clowns on here... Did the maturity level just plummet or are all these new message board warriors just kids that never played EQ classic to begin with?

u mad tho?

engelbert
12-14-2011, 05:24 PM
We play a 12 year old fantasy game about elves and dwarves, we are all immature, bro.

inimegalg
12-14-2011, 05:32 PM
So you played for a 2 year period but aged 4 years in that period. Intradesting

lol dont remember exact time/dates but whatever.. this forum is just .. interesting to say the least.

inimegalg
12-14-2011, 05:33 PM
We play a 12 year old fantasy game about elves and dwarves, we are all immature, bro.

good point

Lovely
12-14-2011, 05:52 PM

The fact that you don't count all members as REAL members is why you keep loosing people to other guilds. Just saying bro.

Enjoy your 10 real members in a few months.

Lovely
12-14-2011, 05:55 PM
While yer at it. Who are the real members in IF? I'm sure the non real ones would enjoy knowing that you don't give a flying fuck about them.

Envious
12-14-2011, 07:10 PM
We need a moderator thread, where only Smedy can post, and he continuely posts on the thread with updates to forum / server drama...

So people like me can check 1 thread, get updates, and not have to skip 3 pages of this thread to post that we didnt read it.

PhantomRogue
12-14-2011, 11:18 PM
While yer at it. Who are the real members in IF? I'm sure the non real ones would enjoy knowing that you don't give a flying fuck about them.

People who Adhere to the commandments that Jesus relayed from God on Mt Sinai.

You can have the walking Hemorrhoids and other herpes infested scat-shutes that put their tail between their legs just for some Blue loot.

Time will differentiate Jesus' followers and the helmet wearing retards that follow the false god and think that killing Naggy makes them AWESOME PVP BRAH.

The Cleansning may have not gone far enough, he should have started with your black plague riddled reanimated corpse.