PDA

View Full Version : D3 Beta

Taluvill
12-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Idk if there is a thread about it yet, but anyone else in the D3 Beta?

ran it with a DH, fun as shit game. Thinking barb next.

Diggles
12-11-2011, 05:31 AM
i made blood oath that if i got swtor invite i would not accept a d3 invite

oath still being held, im ignoring my email

Truth
12-11-2011, 02:25 PM
give to me then assswhole

Diggles
12-11-2011, 03:17 PM
there is no code, it's linked to my b.net account and im not giving u my starcraft+world of warsuck account

formallydickman
12-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Ran through on witchdoctor, mage, and barb. Pretty fun and I felt like they added enough change (and improvements) to the game to make it stand out from its predecessor. I don't think it will hold my attention like MMOs, but it'll be nice to play through with friends for a few months.

pickled_heretic
12-14-2011, 04:02 PM
my beta invite

Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

We’re gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuary’s heroes,Please use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* Name:
* Battle.account name:
* Password:
* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!

Gwence
12-14-2011, 04:06 PM
they keep pushing back the release date on this, last time I checked it was Dec 31st, now it's sometime in Feb..

This thing has been like 5 years in the making at least, if it's not the best video game ever made it becomes a failure pretty much with how long it has taken.

georgie
12-14-2011, 04:34 PM
idk how diablo works tell me i might try this

Goobles
12-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Here are my thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtEQWVghFfI&context=C26ac7ADOEgsToPDskIQSxwzGLT0AY8LaE3J50I9

Same shit, different graphics, worse NPC dialogue + crafting. Woo hoo.

Another boring linear "MMORPG"

MrSparkle001
12-15-2011, 05:55 PM
I can't be a skelemancer so my anticipation of the game is lukewarm at best.

stormlord
12-15-2011, 07:32 PM
I was playing Entropia Universe and a buddy was showering me with admiration of D3.

Needless to say, he's going to get his fill when ti's live.