PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Guild Meeting

tsonka
04-13-2010, 07:09 PM
The first Sunday of every month at 4 pm CST there will be a guild meeting in Transcendence vent. This meeting is open to all guilds that wish to attend with a maximum of 2 representatives from each guild allowed, preferably Guild Leaders or Officers.

The purpose of the monthly meeting will be:

1. Discuss issues with the current raid system that have come up within the last 30 days and provide tweaks where needed and by tweaks I mean minor adjustments. Major changes to raid rules will not happen in these meetings. If the need for a major change becomes apparent another meeting will be scheduled to give anyone who is not there a chance to attend and everyone a chance to think about the issue at hand.

2. Provide a place where Inter-Guild relations can built and issues addressed

The monthly meeting will NOT be a total rehashing of the current system or a place to create drama.

Ground rules for the meeting:

1. No personal attacks and keep attitudes under control. All attendees will ideally be Guild Leaders and Senior Officers of their respective guild and treated with the respect that rank deserves, and each individual will be expected to behave in a mature manner.

2. Keep stories and rambling to a minimum. Filibuster’s are not allowed. If you are going on and on other attendiees have the right to tell you to make your point so the meeting can move on.

3. Not everyone will be happy with everything. Majority rules.

4. The rants section of the P1999 forum is not to be used as a soundboard for displeasure with the meeting. If a person is found to be trolling in retaliation for not getting their way, they and possibly their guild may not be allowed back.

Jaytee
04-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey, thanks for the post. I just have a couple questions.

Are the decisions made in these meetings going to be backed by the devs? From what I understand there were no developers at the original meeting so I'm curious if you have discussed this with them.

Also, are these all the cliff notes from the first meeting?

Hasbinbad
04-13-2010, 08:25 PM
The first Sunday of every month at 4 pm CST there will be a guild meeting in Transcendence vent. This meeting is open to all guilds that wish to attend with a maximum of 2 representatives from each guild allowed, preferably Guild Leaders or Officers.

The purpose of the monthly meeting will be:

1. Discuss issues with the current raid system that have come up within the last 30 days and provide tweaks where needed.

2. Provide a place where Inter-Guild relations can built and issues addressed

The monthly meeting will NOT be a total rehashing of the current system or a place to create drama.

Ground rules for the meeting:

1. No personal attacks and keep attitudes under control. All attendees will ideally be Guild Leaders and Senior Officers of their respective guild and treated with the respect that rank deserves, and each individual will be expected to behave in a mature manner.

2. Keep stories and rambling to a minimum. Filibuster’s are not allowed. If you are going on and on other attendiees have the right to tell you to make your point so the meeting can move on.

3. Not everyone will be happy with everything. Majority rules.

4. The rants section of the P1999 forum is not to be used as a soundboard for displeasure with the meeting. If a person is found to be trolling in retaliation for not getting their way, they and possibly their guild may not be allowed back.
Really cool to see this kind of thing finally going down. Glad to see Trans is continuing to keep to their stated intentions. Good on you guys, and I really hope this spirit keeps up!

tsonka
04-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Jaytee I am working on the Cliff Notes now with the aid of Xerion. As soon as they are completed and the officers of the other guilds have the chance to read them and verify they are correct I will post them.

It is true that no devs were there Sunday, after the notes are completed I plan on speaking with a dev so they are aware of the outcome, but I can not speak for them if they will back anything or not.

As for the monthly meeting, Sunday we agreed that it would be good to have periodic meetings to get together and discuss things, that is where the idea came about. Dev’s are welcome to attend but there is also some idea there of being able to work together and solve issues ourselves.

YendorLootmonkey
04-14-2010, 12:02 AM
This is awesome... thank you all for taking the higher road and helping make our server more pleasant to play on!

Tragedy
04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
"I got something for ya. [Holds up watch] This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the first world war. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee, made by the first company to ever make wrist watches. Up until then, people just carried pocket watches. It was bought by Private Doughboy Ryan Coolidge the day he set sail for Paris. This was your great-grandfather's war watch, and he wore it every day he was in the war. Then when he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the watch and put it in an old coffee can. And in that can it stayed 'til your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it World War Two. Your great-granddad gave this watch to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Dane was a Marine and he was killed along with all the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death, and he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leaving that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport named Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he had never seen in the flesh, his gold watch. Three days later, your grandfather was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gold watch. This watch. This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the ****s ever saw the watch that it'd be confiscated; taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."

jklm610
04-15-2010, 10:25 PM
M.Star underwear CO., Ltd is an enterprise integrating design, produce and sales into the entity. Sleepwear Manufacturer (http://www.brabmw.com/products/b-7.htm)、Underwear Agent (http://www.brabmw.com)、Lace Underwear (http://www.brabmw.com/products/b-1.htm) Our factory is close to No.105 National Way, with enjoying convenient transportation. What’s more, the new office is located in Building3, No.10, Siheng Road, Yuancun, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China. It's very convenient to visit our company when you come to Guangzhou buy nfl jerseys byGoogle SEO (http://www.seoyw.com/)

Finawin
04-15-2010, 10:34 PM
Spambots now? wtf

Uaellaen
04-16-2010, 12:10 AM
>< hate them things

Bones
04-16-2010, 01:14 AM
>< hate them things

I thought these only existed in diablo 2.. WTF?