PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Red99 Missing Iceberg?

Dekai
12-08-2011, 03:54 AM
Looking to finish langseax quest and Tundra Jacks bear seems to be mia. Leveling up around here I always saw the bear behind Jack, but have followed Jack for several minutes and see no bear, been like that all evening as far as I've seen. Just curious if this is because it was killed or what it takes to respawn him. Thought it may be a bug, anyways thanks!

Lazortag
12-08-2011, 03:57 AM
Looking to finish langseax quest and Tundra Jacks bear seems to be mia. Leveling up around here I always saw the bear behind Jack, but have followed Jack for several minutes and see no bear, been like that all evening as far as I've seen. Just curious if this is because it was killed or what it takes to respawn him. Thought it may be a bug, anyways thanks!

I saw Tundra Jack with Iceberg following him just the other day, but then as I was traveling around the zone I found another iceberg trapped in the wall somewhere else. I guess this could be related, I dunno. Good luck.

Dekai
12-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Thanks bud that's very helpful. Do you happen to recall whereabouts he was stuck? Just need to do a turn in. Have petitioned it as well in case this is what has happened.

nilbog
12-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Fixed, pending update.

There was a scenario in which Tundra Jack could be up, and Iceberg wouldn't respawn.

Dekai
12-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks much

Nizzarr
12-08-2011, 10:09 PM
iceberg respawned after I killed him. he respawned at tundra jack spawn point in some cove near the ice comet quest guy.

Hes there~ you just have to find him! he just doesnt follow jack after he respawns.

Dekai
12-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Haha ohhh, ok well that works then, thanks!