PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Dark Elves KoS to Crushbone Orcs

Softcore PK
12-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Not only kos, but very kos. My dark elf killed a small handful of them, and already my faction can not get any worse. Dark elves are supposed to apprehensive with the orcs at start, so twink casters can hide behind them and nuke the unsuspecting newbies.

Sundawg
12-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Independently verified Crushbone Orcs are Dubious to agnostic dark elf warrior. Which combo do you think (know) should of been apprehensive?

Faction adjusted to Dubious, pending update.

Softcore PK
12-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Independently verified Crushbone Orcs are Dubious to agnostic dark elf warrior. Which combo do you think (know) should of been apprehensive?

Isn't apprehensive lower than dubious? I don't actually know for sure, I just remember them being very very close to being kos and they had to be careful not to kill more than a few orcs. Dubious works for me, lol.

Thank you :)

Lazortag
12-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Isn't apprehensive lower than dubious?

NOOB.

Softcore PK
12-03-2011, 01:51 PM
that hurts :(

nilbog
12-12-2011, 03:30 PM
:(

mitic
12-13-2011, 05:05 PM

orcs give negative neriak guards faction and iam certain every dark elve, regardless what faction or class was dubi to them

as solusek ro wizard iam kos to them

Tombom
12-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Softcore PK BAD PLAYER ALERT!!!

Sundawg
12-13-2011, 05:25 PM
orcs give negative neriak guards faction and iam certain every dark elve, regardless what faction or class was dubi to them

as solusek ro wizard iam kos to them

Wait for the patch to go through and you will be dubious (unless you have killed a bunch of orcs). Sorry if I was unclear, all Dark Elves will be dubious, pending update.

mitic
12-13-2011, 05:27 PM
thank you sundawg. since there was a patch last sunday (after your last post) i thought this update sliped through

Tanx
02-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Orcs give negative Indigo Brotherhood faction, which is the Dark Elf Warrior's guild.
Dreadguard Inner/Outer is the guard faction methinks.
Hope this helps/accurate.