PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you leave Alaska, folks

Diggles
12-02-2011, 08:59 PM
My uncle and aunt recently moved to Washington State to be closer to the aunt's family, and this lovely little event happened this morning.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Speeding-car-crashes-into-girls-bedroom-134902483.html

Thank God they weren't hurt at least, K9 units chased down the driver after he left, he started talking to my aunt after he got out of the car like nothing happened. My uncle was on the North Slope or else he probably would have killed the guy.

Hasbinbad
12-03-2011, 02:41 AM
This is obviously because everyone who lives in the state which contains Seattle is a terrorist funded via marijuana.

EnnoiaII
12-03-2011, 09:49 AM
This is obviously because everyone who lives in the state which contains Seattle is a terrorist funded via marijuana.

Hasbinbad confirmed marijuana-fueld-terrorism overlord.

Diggles...was that your place???

Diggles
12-04-2011, 03:05 AM
Uncle's and aunt's.

Awwalike
12-04-2011, 04:29 AM
that is why you don't live in Bonney Lake!
and HBB, seattle is tite

Hasbinbad
12-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Uncle's and aunt's.
Sorry dude, I made sure the story didn't indicate any serious injuries before I made light of it. I really am glad your people are OK.
and HBB, seattle is tite
HEMPFEST BABY!! LET'S DO SOME JIHAD!!

Diggles
12-04-2011, 03:20 PM
It's amazing, the car hit my aunt directly and her shoulders are bruised to hell but that's it. My cousin, the little 5 year old in the article, was launched across the room and her bed was snapped in half.