PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Bug? Cold Resists in Kedge Keep working as intended?

DoucLangur
12-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Is it normal, that Kedge Keep trash is nearly 100% resistant to cold nukes? I have had my Jaundiced Bone Bracer fully resisted by entrance mobs 90% of the time (me being level 58, the mobs being green). Only a very few nukes - maybe one or two landed for partial damage - 30something and 60something or so hitpoints.

Regards

Slozem

Glitch
12-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Resists
#Mar 27 2003 at 10:01 PMRating: Default
Aggrok
Sage

280 posts
Almost everything in this zone resists cold and magic based spells, so keep that in mind here. Was unable to use Turgurs Insects or JBB cold based DD on anything in this zone, even the greeny fish at the entry. Adjust your tactics accordingly ( disease slow, poison and fire work well here tho ).

59 Ogre Luminary on Luclin server--Chaotic Winds--Venerable Aggrok

RE: Resists
#Oct 20 2003 at 2:04 PMRating: Decent
channelgx
15 posts
The only things that are heavily magic resistant are the Swirlspines. Everything else can be slowed via magic slow including the original nameds. Not sure about the two new nameds as I have not had a reason to try them.

Most of the mobs are quite cold resistant, but occasionally my cold proc lands on something. Cold nukes are typically a waste of time though.

I mean, they live in an underwater city, deep under a crazy lake. I'm sure they can take a bit of cold.

Either way, classic. ;p