PDA

View Full Version : PvP server shit talk 101

Cancerface
11-29-2011, 10:46 PM
1: Say OWNED all the time

2: If you are losing an argument, or are just a fucking retard in general, you can always just say "u mad?" over and over again and the mental midget, mouth breathing, lifetime government subsidized shit stains who play here more than 20 hours a week will really like you.

3. If those two great tips don't work you need to quickly resort to racism! Not only will you come off as "edgy" and "extreme" you may even shock some people into thinking you actually don't have to borrow your moms ride to re-up on mountain dew 2 liters and tape worm friendly snacks.

this is part 1 of a 3 part series.

SearyxTZ
11-29-2011, 10:48 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/fk4shj.jpg

Cancerface
11-29-2011, 10:52 PM
as you can see from that screen shot, my system works well. moukie's rage meter was at max.

SearyxTZ
11-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Cancerface system really works

I upped my PvP game substantially after following his 3 step program. Even my girlfriend (an anime blow up doll) noticed a major difference in my attitude. I feel confident going into any hardcore OOC throwdown now :)

Cyclone
11-29-2011, 10:59 PM
LMAO!

Nice, Defiantly the way EQ PvP was/is.
Brought back the Memories!

Bkab
11-29-2011, 11:02 PM
haha pgp was my favorite guild on vztz to be in because of cface.

Envious
11-29-2011, 11:02 PM

2: If you are losing an argument, or are just a fucking retard in general, you can always just say "u mad?" over and over again and the mental midget, mouth breathing, lifetime government subsidized shit stains who play here more than 20 hours a week will really like you.

3. If those two great tips don't work you need to quickly resort to racism! Not only will you come off as "edgy" and "extreme" you may even shock some people into thinking you actually don't have to borrow your moms ride to re-up on mountain dew 2 liters and tape worm friendly snacks.

100% gold.

Shaakglith12194
11-30-2011, 07:36 PM

You've just leaked the shit talking secrets of 80% of the server!

Envious
11-30-2011, 08:05 PM
You've just leaked the shit talking secrets of 80% of the server!

U mad

Lovely Icecomet
12-02-2011, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6UFIC.png

Fists
12-03-2011, 12:51 AM
lovely continues to post gay pictures

Lovely Icecomet
12-03-2011, 01:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AWUEc.jpg

visage
12-03-2011, 04:09 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/fk4shj.jpg

Lol @ master of puppets is pulling his strings... Classic ~

Glam
12-04-2011, 07:04 AM
PvP is just one way to show your E-penis....you still a retard who is unempleyed, no rl friends, no life you just suck and try to get some reputation in a online games and be a asshole.

But you cant try to be something you allready are and growed up to be.....a loser

Even worse is when you are playing a female characters since you wont to have something to look at when you play and dream about when you sitting there in the dark and doing......yea dunno what you do .....

Thats PVP E-Penis and alot of them are on this server hahahaha

georgie
12-04-2011, 07:18 AM
lol

Lovely
12-04-2011, 09:19 AM
PvP is just one way to show your E-penis....you still a retard who is unempleyed, no rl friends, no life you just suck and try to get some reputation in a online games and be a asshole.

But you cant try to be something you allready are and growed up to be.....a loser

Even worse is when you are playing a female characters since you wont to have something to look at when you play and dream about when you sitting there in the dark and doing......yea dunno what you do .....

Someone is mad

billyinorganic
12-04-2011, 02:38 PM
he mad

Glam
12-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Someone is mad

Have nothing to do with mad........just the true.......and you didnt like it :cool:

Tombom
12-05-2011, 02:51 AM

and can't tell if i like you or if you are retarted. judgement witheld.

ps you insult like you are 12 so please be trolling.

Diggles
12-05-2011, 03:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AWUEc.jpg