PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember Rutabaga Paradox from Druzzil Ro?

NoraRoberts
11-28-2011, 02:04 PM
so many memories and whackiness, if you have any mayhem and foolishness from RP or not, please share

deadlycupcakez
11-29-2011, 12:54 AM
Yes! I was Rawrin Liekatigre and I loved the underground cyb0r trade

*surrounding members*: "Welcome Rawrin"

Tumdumm
11-29-2011, 03:22 AM
sounds familiar real familiar..............

dalaimoc
11-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Yes, i started out on Druzil Ro, then switched to Venril Sathyr due to me being on european time zone. I remember that guild, though.

I was Artek, Rogue in "Morituri te Salutant"

omegbule
11-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Haha classic, i used to be in Pactus Aquilus(i think how it was spelt) on druzzil ro back in the day. I was a druid named Duhas.

Alihja
02-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey!

The guild with a goal to make people laugh so hard they'd snort milk out of their nose (even if they weren't drinking milk). It gladdens my heart that people still remember Rutabaga Paradox fondly. I remember you guys and hope all is well.

My favorite memories:

Chaoticsin's Lady Vox raid. A server participation of various guilds. Most of us, it was our first "raid". Most of us were underequipped and most of us weren't quite sure what we were doing. Did we let something like that stop us? Awe hell nah! We were feared, stepped on by giants, killed, rezzed, re-feared, re-killed, re-rezzed, re-re-killed... Lady Vox - 52 / Druzzil Ro players - 0

Fishing Pole Day.

Mass Group Quack Day.

Odd /tells from people who would log onto druzzil ro just to say "hi".

Gravity Flux in the PvP arena before they fluxing broke it... those mother fluxers.

SamwiseRed
02-22-2012, 09:52 PM
I started on Druzzil Ro, had a 14 druid named Jaloka. Used to train specs all over the place in Oasis (was 14 at the time) then later Cazel when he was implimented until he was banned :(. That name sounds familiar. The only chars I remember is a gay named Treesmasher and a wiz named Volcanis (something like that) who had a son that played EQ as well. Sons name was Blount i believe.

SamwiseRed
02-23-2012, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdDPSkbaFhg

saw some more stuff, saw Insomnia Reborn and memories comin back.

Lyrax
02-23-2012, 09:14 AM
I played Lyrax Cantar'Amo on D'Ro with Rutabaga Paradox for 4 years or so. Too many zany memories to sort through but there are old guildies I met in 2000 that I still count as friends. We have moved to WOW and probably will move to SW (someday) but still our friendships continues.

I haveto thank Alihja and RP for creating a guild that spark my interest in MMORPG. But more that created such great memories and friends. Thanks Alihja my Guild Mama!

Zolari
02-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I played Zolari Arrowheart, TEH EBIL PALADIN!!! Bard basher extraordinaire!! *Hits Lyrax over the head with her Shovel* Ahhh that felt good. *does it again* I always had so much fun in Rutabaga Paradox, beating up Lyrax, becoming a member of the Wildfeather clan, hijacking a mage and leaving him drunk and naked in the ak'anon zoo right in front of the Minotaur, the massive dog pack in the EC tunnel and my usual awesomeness of...Getting lost...no wait...I know where I'm going...How did I end up in Butcher Block....I'm supposed to be in..now where was it... :P

Plat on a bat anyone??

*huggles Alihja* I have to agree, for once, with Lyrax on thanking you for an awesome guild that gave me so many great memories and friends. :) *sticks her foot out and trips Lyrax as he runs past at bard speed* HEY LOOK FLYING BARD BOY!

PANCAKES!

ripwind
03-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Hey, it's Ali, Lyrax, and Zoli!

I played Ripwind/Syphie/Alabasture/Innere/Steenkz and a few others back on DRo with Rutabaga Paradox. Some of my best and favorite MMO days, I suspect.

I talk to Zoli here and there (Not as much as I'd like), but have lost touch with most everyone else. :(

The past few years I've been playing WoW, SWTOR, and a few other games with Phank.

My favorite memories of RP were always the pickup raids. Some of those events were pretty hilarious. Outmatched and outgunned, as Alihja says, but it never stopped us from throwing our bodies into the fire.

WEEN
03-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Yes! It was the only other guild i have ever wanted to be in other then Pactus. Man it looked like a fun guild to be in!

Ween Er
Gnome Rogue from Dro.

BlackTriad
03-27-2012, 01:41 PM

Grimthorn
04-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Holy Blast-from-the-past, Batman!

Yeah, it's me. Ye olde Uncle Grimmy. Formerly of a dozen different guilds, including the Rutabagas.

Those who care to, should have no problem finding me on the 'net these days. My nasty little MMO habit has turned into a fun second job (http://www.dc-mmo.org).

Those of you playing SWTOR these days should stop by Shii-Cho and say hi to my new little crew. <Battlestation Sexywagon>. (No, I didn't name it, but it's just goofy enough to sound like something I'd do...)

-Grim (still a Hawt Dorf after all these years)

kilmoll
04-23-2012, 02:47 PM
I just remember meeting Snugglie at the Fan Faire in Minnesota way back in the day....and then hitting their website and finding all the amusement one needed to get through work days.

BlackTriad
04-25-2012, 03:10 PM

Ahjess
06-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Meow....

From Vimyredo, aka Ahjess... aka Supreme Dictator of the towel, Lord of the Pricks...

Just actually logged in on F2P just to idle on my rock for a couple hours....

Arteker
06-05-2012, 08:15 PM
i remember the nice welcome racist u guys give europa when landed in druzil ro , wich was very fun since there was more canadian , americans than actualy euros.

Arteker
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I played Zolari Arrowheart, TEH EBIL PALADIN!!! Bard basher extraordinaire!! d trips Lyrax as he runs past at bard speed* HEY LOOK FLYING BARD BOY!

PANCAKES!

that sounds more like Acheron

Kevynne
06-06-2012, 03:54 AM
you know a guild's famous when you played on a different server and new about them.
Everyone knew who RP was on the sleeper!