PDA

View Full Version : Nub Cleric

ganking101
11-27-2011, 03:42 AM
I, am Gardiaxx Dim`Zek, Cleric of Brell Serilis. Im a night owl by nature playing late at night during my timezone (usually roughly 11pm to 5-6am AK time). Obviously this server doesnt have a huge population during this time, So im hoping to locate a guild willing to take in a currently (as of 11/26/11) level 14 cleric, who has raid healing (including CH rotations) experience. I played EQ many moons ago, pre-kunark up too OoW (however, did not raid past velious due to school/work). I have alot of knowledge of classic, where certain places area, navigating through certain dungeons, including named mobs, and what they drop, granted not all, but i have a decent knowldege base. If your interested, hit me up on P99 =D

viscompt
11-28-2011, 12:42 PM
I, am Gardiaxx Dim`Zek, Cleric of Brell Serilis. Im a night owl by nature playing late at night during my timezone (usually roughly 11pm to 5-6am AK time). Obviously this server doesnt have a huge population during this time, So im hoping to locate a guild willing to take in a currently (as of 11/26/11) level 14 cleric, who has raid healing (including CH rotations) experience. I played EQ many moons ago, pre-kunark up too OoW (however, did not raid past velious due to school/work). I have alot of knowledge of classic, where certain places area, navigating through certain dungeons, including named mobs, and what they drop, granted not all, but i have a decent knowldege base. If your interested, hit me up on P99 =D

Take a look at Freedom Guard (here on the forums and as well at www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com) and see if we might be what you are looking for. We have older folk who play at all times of the day and are always on the lookout for mature, experienced, responsible folk (younger very mature folk are most welcome).

Callous