PDA

View Full Version : guildmeeting is ON THE MENU

karsten
04-08-2010, 07:13 PM
PM me for vent infos we'll be in Transcendence Vent at 4pm CST sunday

tsonka
04-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Well guild meeting is on provided all guilds who were supposed to attend are represensted

tsonka
04-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Ok, meeting Sunday 4pm CST in Trans vent.

IB, Trans, Divinity, GC, In Virtue, Fish bait and Remedy

Meeting will be for Guild leader +1 from each guild

tsonka
04-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Guild Leaders please reply to this thread that Sunday will work

I already know that Trans, IB, Divinity, Remedy and In Virtue are good.

Need to hear from Fish Bait and GC

Jify
04-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Any hope there will be a channel set up for us lowly members to listen? I'm curious. :(

Audacious93c
04-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Not intentionally trolling, but without Rogean there; how will the other guilds know what is enforceable and what isnt? Is Rogean just going to have to take our word that we worked it out? Then what happens when this cluster ... doesnt go as expected? Do we tell Rogean "Even though such and such said they were going to do this, they are still skipping us/training us/ whatever." Who is to say when two guilds are having a dispute, that Rogean wont believe one guild over the other when said guild says that "this is how it was worked out." Granted, we'd all like to hope and believe that Rogean wouldnt believe "All the guilds on the server thought it was a prime idea to allow said guild to kill every raid target available." But you never know... This meeting isnt going to magically make everything work smoothly. There is an awful amount of distaste between certain guilds right now. There will be disputes after this meeting, you can bank on it.

Just find that this is pointless, especially if IB's primary opposing guild leader and Rogean isnt even going to show up. A different guild leader; Uuaellaen (remedy leader) said he wouldnt attend without Rogean there as well, and I dont blame him.

karsten
04-09-2010, 02:02 PM
that's easily taken care of though -- the primary goal of meeting will be to tweak the current system such that there is less grey area. Clearly even afterwards people will still cut hairs on the system, which is to be expected, but the hope is that after meeting, it'll be less so.

secondly, anything that's agreed on will basically have to be done through full consensus. any agreements that we come to we'll pass on to the staff, and if it seems to make sense to them, then they'll approve.

Although, even if they weren't involved at all, i don't see a player-enforced raiding system being a bad thing for up and coming guilds in the future. the current up and coming guilds are looking for agreements that are in their best interest as well, so the decisions will also last for posterity. and they're certainly tweakable in the future as well.

So, i do see what you're saying audacious, and hopefully some of these thoughts address your observations. Also, who do you mean by IB's primary-opposition guildleader?

Zordana
04-09-2010, 03:45 PM
i dont see a success in this talk without a GM aswell

Shmeeggeggy
04-09-2010, 03:48 PM
I need to make a guild to get me some of this action! Pocket Raiders will live!

karsten
04-09-2010, 03:52 PM
wieso aber denn? die haben uns immer wieder gefragt, ob wir uns selber nicht steuern koennten -- wir haben jetzt die macht dazu, und solange die nacher wissen, wie wir uns entschieden haben und damit einverstanden sind, sehe ich da ja keine probleme

Jify
04-09-2010, 03:53 PM

The GMs have already stated that they prefer that the players handle this stuff themselves. They don't want to become involved in the politics and inter-guild spats.

This meeting between guilds is a logical move towards less GM involvement in guild relations. To hunker down and cry anarchy without the presence of a GM is counter productive for everyone. :(

I think this guild meeting can work wonderfully if everyone shows some respect. I'd still love to listen in. :(

Shannacore
04-09-2010, 03:53 PM
wieso aber denn? die haben uns immer wieder gefragt, ob wir uns selber nicht steuern koennten -- wir haben jetzt die macht dazu, und solange die nacher wissen, wie wir uns entschieden haben und damit einverstanden sind, sehe ich da ja keine probleme

I thought you were azn

karsten
04-09-2010, 03:56 PM
The GMs have already stated that they prefer that the players handle this stuff themselves. They don't want to become involved in the politics and inter-guild spats.

This meeting between guilds is a logical move towards less GM involvement in guild relations. To hunker down and cry anarchy without the presence of a GM is counter productive for everyone. :(

I think this guild meeting can work wonderfully if everyone shows some respect. I'd still love to listen in. :(

anyways secrets also offered to mediate if rogean can't make it on sunday -- which he might be able to anyways and is welcome to come

Xzerion
04-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm very puzzled at the skepticism about not having a GM there. There are obvious gray areas and holes in the current ruleset, they dont universally apply to each encounter. We all want things more black and white. The format is an officer and the guild leader from each guild attending. If people cant be respectful to one another then they frankly dont need to be there. None of us have the authority to "change" the rules. My understanding of the outcome would be we would supply Dev staff with the notes and let the Devs tweak the rules from there or do what they please. Obviously any rule we unanimously agree on has a better chance at getting changed then something that we are all split or torn on.

My point here is that we all want content developed faster and better. The GMs have all said they dont care about guild drama and they encourage player decisions and agreements....so let the GMs develop. There is no reason why we cannot be respectful to one another. For the people who doubt that still...try sending a tell and communicating with the people who would be in this meeting, I think you will be surprised.

Uaellaen
04-09-2010, 04:27 PM
the reason i sayd, i do not want a guild meeting without a GM is quite simple ... have you read the forums? Do you see any of the raid guilds getting along?

Its not like the GMs tried to let the guild leaders handle this for months, and what came out of it? one flame fest after the other ...

Now back to the topic, on sunday 4pm CST (that should be 11pm CET) i will most lilkely make it on time.

I will attend with 1 Officer that will mostlikely be Zahlia.

See you sunday, and lets hope we can have a civil discussion about the raid future =)

Uuaellaen

karsten
04-09-2010, 04:27 PM
I'll also mention that if people would not like to meet and instead continue with the current ruleset, i'm ok with that too -- clearly though, it seems that guilds other than ours would like more definition, and we're up for that

Zordana
04-09-2010, 04:28 PM

naja, schau dir das forum an.. meinst du im teamspeak (oder vent oder wo auch immer) wäre es anders?
selbstverständlich hätten die guild-leader potential das alleine zu besprechen und einen kompromiss zu finden, jedoch hat es bis jetzt auch nicht wirklich geklappt (über forum diskussionen) und ich denke es sollte zumindest ein neutraler gesprächspartner dabei sein

karsten
04-09-2010, 04:30 PM
naja, schau dir das forum an.. meinst du im teamspeak (oder vent oder wo auch immer) wäre es anders?
selbstverständlich hätten die guild-leader potential das alleine zu besprechen und einen kompromiss zu finden, jedoch hat es bis jetzt auch nicht wirklich geklappt (über forum diskussionen) und ich denke es sollte zumindest ein neutraler gesprächspartner dabei sein

jo, ich meine, ich weiss was du meinst. und wenigstens ein GM wird da anwesen sein zu moderieren -- wobei ich auch erwaehnen wuerde, dass wir gestern so quasi-informell schon gesprochen haben, und es ist gut gelaufen

edit: what, shanna, asian people can't speak german?

Zordana
04-09-2010, 04:37 PM
jo, ich meine, ich weiss was du meinst. und wenigstens ein GM wird da anwesen sein zu moderieren -- wobei ich auch erwaehnen wuerde, dass wir gestern so quasi-informell schon gesprochen haben, und es ist gut gelaufen

jo ich hoffe es klappt und haut hin..

tsonka
04-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Ok Uuaellaen, im gonna add Remedy to the confirmed list ... that leaves Fish Bait and GC

ulrich
04-09-2010, 09:13 PM
I am glad the guilds are getting together to try to stop the ks'ing and training of each other. It is a server for Everyone to enjoy.

Side note: People should Not monopolize dragons. Especially the dragons people just want to slay them. Most don't care about draco or CT or being the most UBer. They just want to have fun and have a chance some day to kill vox/naggy.

Side note#2: What about the Pick up Raids. Do we have to follow these rules? Even when the pick up raid has members from a bunch of guilds. Just curious. I've been looking into running pick up raids once I level up to 50. It just seems like we may not have any luck finding raid targets to kill.

Jify
04-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Side note#2: What about the Pick up Raids. Do we have to follow these rules? Even when the pick up raid has members from a bunch of guilds. Just curious. I've been looking into running pick up raids once I level up to 50. It just seems like we may not have any luck finding raid targets to kill.

Right now, the rules apply to a raid force of 15, regardless of guild affiliation. The rules are not specific towards certain guilds, it's a server rule.

Side note: People should Not monopolize dragons. Especially the dragons people just want to slay them. Most don't care about draco or CT or being the most UBer. They just want to have fun and have a chance some day to kill vox/naggy.
Not to be a jerk, but in all seriousness. I'd gladly give up my own personal dragon kill or camp, if the person killing it only wanted to enjoy the "kill". Just hand the loot to me and I'll smile and walk away! <3

Ektar
04-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Yes pick up raids follow these rules. We've had "pickup raids" done already - IB and trans raided together, others have banded together to make a 15 person camp.

This is something to consider about announcing your intention to claim a mob. As I mentioned in some other thread, you should do something like this. You don't call your own 30 minutes, but maybe you should. Cuz if there's 5 trans 5 ib and 5 div (sorry don't like you OTHER GUYZ) you, under the current system, would start setting up to slay the dragon. But omgz suddenly these 3 guilds engage WTFX. see yeah like that.
Also as I said in the other thread it will create a problem, if there is to be one, before the mob is engaged

Audacious93c
04-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Cuz if there's 5 trans 5 ib and 5 div (sorry don't like you OTHER GUYZ)

Its ok, Im sure the feeling is mutual from FB towards IB lol.

Taluvill
04-10-2010, 09:45 PM
The one thing that I would like to see discussed in the meeting is around the idea of server disconnects/lag/ddos/etc.

Putting this here for anyone to read, not just my personal guild leaders. I believe it was Fish bait and Divinity, but because of lag they basically were screwed out of a rightful Dracholiche shot. I'm sure this will on the menu, under side dishes, but just to voice something i hope will be discussed.

Edit: I agree with Jify. Wtb listening rights with a mute on me so i can yell and scream all i want. heh :)

Modus
04-10-2010, 10:03 PM
IB and Trans "pick-up" raid:
http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00973/01/30/973160310_thumb0.jpg

Fish Bait:
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/bruce_willis_pulp_fiction_fist.jpg

mudvayne1812
04-10-2010, 10:52 PM
^^^^^^^

It's pictures... And they tell a story!

Finawin
04-10-2010, 10:55 PM
You forgot the picture where FB cries for weeks on the forums.

Uaellaen
04-10-2010, 11:21 PM
The one thing that I would like to see discussed in the meeting is around the idea of server disconnects/lag/ddos/etc.

and this is why? this meeting is not to make you feel better ... its to set ground rules for raiding, that have to be followed by all raid guilds / pickup raids ... this has nothing to do with lag or anything else, besides engaging raid targets ...

Uaellaen
04-10-2010, 11:27 PM
meh i tried to resist but i cant ><

so your saying the IB and Trans pickup raid was bored while watching FB getting nose bleeds due to severe brain damage?

Deanob
04-10-2010, 11:38 PM
You forgot the picture where FB cries for weeks on the forums.

HAHAHA

Modus
04-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Haters gonna hate!

http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/p/u/l/pulp-fiction-1994-10-g.jpg

We'll keep riding dirty!

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Haters gonna hate!

http://www.the-forgotten.net/pulp-fiction-1994-10-g.jpg

We'll keep riding dirty!

lolz

karsten
04-11-2010, 01:18 AM
germOWNED

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 01:55 AM
meh i tried to resist but i cant ><

so your saying the IB and Trans pickup raid was bored while watching FB getting nose bleeds due to severe brain damage?

Euro just doesn't understand the gravity of the movie being referenced. Gonna have to say his comments on the matter are void.

Sorry bro, ilu

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 01:57 AM
oh i do know the movie, thou the pictures are quite out of context .. so you can stick your snotty attitude else where ... im pretty sure i have seen more movies in the past year then you seen in your entire life ;) even thou .. im "euro" ...

now what you miss to see is, that i take those pictures as what they show ... wich is .. 2 bored dudes and 1 bleeding nose guy ... not because i dont know the movie ... but because i can ...

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 02:00 AM
oh i do know the movie, thou the pictures are quite out of context .. so you can stick your snotty attitude else where ... im pretty sure i have seen more movies in the past year then you seen in your entire life ;) even thou .. im "euro" ...

now what you miss to see is, that i take those pictures as what they show ... wich is .. 2 bored dudes and 1 bleeding nose guy ... not because i dont know the movie ... but because i can ...

NoU

http://www.basskwondo.com/Fishmansbaits.jpg

Fish Bait ~ Thug Life

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 02:08 AM
http://www.the-forgotten.net/ulo.jpg

Brad_mo123
04-11-2010, 02:20 AM

Sorry if this has already been commented on like this for I have not read all of this thread, but are you mad? Me and many many others feel that all the GM involvement is most of the issue, sticking their thumbs up our asses and we act like we like it, I for one prefer the index finger but thats beside the point. Need to let us do our own thing a bit more often, will be a LOT more stress off the GM's and us. Never on live did GM's have as much involvement in bickering baby affairs on any live server. The policing us this much is already too far and them involved with a guild meeting like this... lol no. I do love and thank all the GM's for the server and hard work, that you do very well but we all have our fualts and the policing is one for some particular GM's, my fualt is spelling and typos, I tend to type faster than I think but only becuase I really dont care :p.

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Way to drop posts that don't make sense bro

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 02:39 AM
its about the picture!! i thought you like pictures ... shall i explain its meaning to you? =o

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 02:42 AM
I do <3 pictures =)

Audacious93c
04-11-2010, 03:40 AM
Ha, and I thought Uuaell was friends with most Fish Bait folks ;p

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 03:46 AM
Nah bro, The forums are for making enemies. ; -)

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 03:53 AM
in fact the only one i would consider a "friend" in FB is jeffrey, and i was friends with him before he joined ... doesnt mean i have to like the actions of everyone else in that guild thou ;)

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 04:09 AM
http://www.openbooktoronto.com/files/images/dawson-crying.jpg

I'm sorry, Uuaellaen... Can we be friends?

Audacious93c
04-11-2010, 04:14 AM
Lol @ kad #2.

Finawin
04-11-2010, 04:24 AM
in fact the only one i would consider a "friend" in FB is jeffrey, and i was friends with him before he joined ... doesnt mean i have to like the actions of everyone else in that guild thou ;)

Lol is Jeffrey the butthurt enchanter that was constantly spamming every thread about everyone being "freaks" because they were killing things he wishes he could?

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 05:33 AM
dont think so ... i havent seen him on the boards at all to be honest ... i leveled from like 20 to ~40ish with him ... he was a nice guy then .. if that changed, its the corrupting influence :p

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 05:36 AM
I'm sorry, Uuaellaen... Can we be friends?

not when your looking like that ><

Finawin
04-11-2010, 05:42 AM
dont think so ... i havent seen him on the boards at all to be honest ... i leveled from like 20 to ~40ish with him ... he was a nice guy then .. if that changed, its the corrupting influence :p

I think "thedudeabides" is Jeffrey.

I may be wrong but, that's what happens when everyone is hiding behind anonymity.

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 05:43 AM
wow if that is true .. then i have to say ... extremly different behaviour then in game :o scary ...

and yeah those people hiding behind anonymity are quite pathetic, especialy when they attack others openly ...

at least when i attack someone, they know who to punch in the face if they see me ;)

Finawin
04-11-2010, 05:47 AM
I would expect nothing less from a German :P

I never understood the whole anonymity thing. I guess I'm just not a massive fucking pussy. *shrug*

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 05:51 AM
I would expect nothing less from a German :P

i'll take that as a compliment :p and you should open up your own fanclub (not the anti finawin club your linking :P)... i would join just to annoy the anonymous trolls on this board!

Finawin
04-11-2010, 06:02 AM
I have two fanclubs now lol

I should probably make an "official" one, eh?

Edit: ask and ye shall receive!

TheDudeAbides
04-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Lol is Jeffrey the butthurt enchanter that was constantly spamming every thread about everyone being "freaks" because they were killing things he wishes he could?

You're just mad because your GF saw you for the needy chump that you are and kicked you to the curb

It's all good bro. I can see how the "freak" observation hit home with you.

So haters gonna hate

Finawin
04-11-2010, 06:33 AM
Named and summoned like a demon from the shits of hell.

Damn, my accuracy is through the roof lately!

It's all good bro. I can see how being called out in public hit home with you.

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 06:45 AM
The "Official" Fuck Finawin Club <=== does that mean i have to have intercourse with you? if so i will disband!

Finawin
04-11-2010, 07:04 AM
No, but the desire to is okay. There is no requirement to follow through. (thankfully)

I couldn't handle the traffic with all of these obsessive stalkers.

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 07:20 AM
I couldn't handle the traffic

get a highway patrol ..

Finawin
04-11-2010, 07:27 AM
I can't think of a good metaphor for this one.

TheDudeAbides
04-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Black and white thinking

Extremely judgmental of others

Overcompensating defense mechanisms for an extremely low self esteem

OOC will be back soon bro to make you feel whole again. Only a few more days and then you can escape your miserable life into the arms of teh OOC

Finawin
04-11-2010, 07:31 AM
It's way too convenient that I called this guy out by name and he appeared like herpes soon after lol

Finawin
04-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Don't worry "Jeffrey", the difference between us is that I have at least 10 people here who know me IRL who can vouch for my integrity.

Your incessant whining here proves only that you're a huge bitch lol

TheDudeAbides
04-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Don't worry "Jeffrey", the difference between us is that I have at least 10 people here who know me IRL who can vouch for my integrity.

Your incessant whining here proves only that you're a huge bitch lol

That you would even say that you have "10 people in RL that can vouch for you" speaks volumes

OOC will be back soon bro. Then your life will matter again. I promise.

Skope
04-11-2010, 09:05 AM
I can't believe i just read 1 page of actual information followed by 6 pages of bickering and baby-whining nonsense. I think mods really need to throw down the EDIT-hammer down in here, because whatever these guilds decide will ultimately set the groundwork for raid-loot (for the time being) so these butt-wipes bitching and moaning should think about taking their shit elsewhere. It's the same idiots that go on and on in /ooc as well...

Jify
04-11-2010, 11:26 AM
So uh.. Can we listen in? :D

Pweeeeeez

Jeebus
04-11-2010, 12:15 PM
amazing how this semi-productive thread turned into a flame fest by some of the guilds that are supposed to be represented. Just awesome. I can see this meeting going far.

Deeps
04-11-2010, 12:44 PM
I like Finawin /shrug

karsten
04-11-2010, 12:48 PM
amazing how this semi-productive thread turned into a flame fest by some of the guilds that are supposed to be represented. Just awesome. I can see this meeting going far.

well the nice thing is that most of the people flaming up this thread don't matter, even within their own guilds

Jify
04-11-2010, 12:56 PM
So uh.. Can we listen in? :D

Pweeeeeez

I think this guy has a valid point. Any possibility? :(

Deeps
04-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I also vote listen in, I won't say anything, but I am fucking bored to tears over here.

Jify
04-11-2010, 01:08 PM
I also vote listen in, I won't say anything, but I am fucking bored to tears over here.

This! Global mute everyone but leaders? :D

sandimas
04-11-2010, 01:44 PM
bro, you want to listen in?

Deeps
04-11-2010, 02:24 PM
I want to listen in, whats the worst that could happen, It's like letting the press in to a press conference.

mitic
04-11-2010, 03:42 PM
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/miticeq/guildmeeting.jpg

Deeps
04-11-2010, 03:46 PM
jokes aside, i want to listen in...

YendorLootmonkey
04-11-2010, 03:50 PM
sticking their thumbs up our asses and we act like we like it, I for one prefer the index finger but thats beside the point.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ncxk-dNf82k/SU_nzaBQYOI/AAAAAAAAAt8/kBU85RZhEaY/s320/lol+wut+pear.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-11-2010, 04:09 PM
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/miticeq/guildmeeting.jpg
Come ooooon people now.. Smile on your broooother! Everybooody get together, and try to loooove one anotherrrr riiight nooow!!

*launches into territorial pissings*

Deeps
04-11-2010, 04:21 PM
that's it im ddos'n the vent meeting!

Audacious93c
04-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Im that kid behind Remedy thinking "Damn, I wanna f'k you so bad right now Uuaellaen!" See my beady lil' eyes just staring her down?! :p

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 05:10 PM
"Damn, I wanna f'k you so bad right now Uuaellaen!

scary person ...

Audacious93c
04-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Yea... Was a joke, till I got this message from a Flaming Gaze member asking me to join the guild....

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 06:18 PM
lol

Jify
04-11-2010, 06:56 PM
So what was the IP for listening in on the conversation again? ;D

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 07:09 PM
As nice as it would be to be able to listen in... I seriously imagine it would just cause a bunch of new threads/flames to open up where misc guy A and misc guy B raeg over every misspoken word/idea. We'll see what comes out of it all and I'll just hope that whatever is agreed upon is reasonable.

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 08:08 PM
the meeting is actualy going very well and civil ...

mudvayne1812
04-11-2010, 08:12 PM
^^hmmm... Surprising, but I'm stoked about that.

Deeps
04-11-2010, 09:00 PM
That sounds lame, can we let fina into the meeting?

Uaellaen
04-11-2010, 09:07 PM
fina was actualy at the meeting ;)

Deeps
04-11-2010, 09:37 PM
omg fina has gone lame, its a sad day for all massholes...

Finawin
04-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Lol FU

tsonka
04-12-2010, 09:20 AM
The guild meeting went rather well.

I am going to work on the Cliff Notes of the 3 hour meeting today and after the other guild leaders read it and approve its content Ill post them in a new thread.

Uaellaen
04-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Thank you very much for typing this up for us bayer, your work is realy appreciated!!

Virtuosos
04-12-2010, 11:48 AM
yeah THANKS bayer....

-kicks a empty can- didnt wanna go to your stupid meeting anyways :(

Trimm
04-12-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm still recovering from the AMAZING meeting. It was such a blast! I can't even describe it. We talked trash about everyone on the server and all the guilds shared their secrets to each other! Then Nilbog and Rogean showed up and told us all the info we could possibly want about PoSky and Kunark, and even how to get raid mobs to spawn for us. Man you should have been there. Then, at the end we all just got really drunk and partied all night. Whew, what a night, might as well just kill yourself if you weren't there.

(Seriously, that's really what happened)

Uaellaen
04-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Then Nilbog and Rogean showed up and told us all the info we could possibly want about PoSky and Kunark, and even how to get raid mobs to spawn for us.

nooooo they told us not to say anything!!!

Maximus
04-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Damn i can't believe i missed the meeting.
by the way, thumbs up to the raiding guilds for taking control of their own reigns in a civil manner. about damn time.
Mythoxxus

Pikle
04-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Sorry couldn't make it guys, had to go out of town for a few days with some family business. PM me if there are things I need to know :) FINAWIN REPRESENTIN!

GC4LIFE!

Daydrem
04-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Yeah.. what Trimm said.

In all seriousness, and we all know raiding is serious business, everyone brought their diplomat hats and we covered a lot of ground in 3 hours. Good meeting, thanks to the other GLs/officers for taking the time to represent your guild and to Bayer for taking great notes while fighting allergies.

Pickle... you are close to copyright infringement there with the GC4Life. Divinity has been throwing our D4L slang around since before GC was a twinkle in p99's eye. Maybe try GC2winz or GC8urmobs? Feel free to use those, or hit me up for others. ;p

atvaata
04-12-2010, 02:45 PM
what was the meeting about! I was at work!

karsten
04-12-2010, 02:52 PM
we all talked shit about the ugly women that play eq emu and ranked them in terms of heinousness, daydrem was the meanest cuz women are bitches to each other

don't worry though i had your back

Uaellaen
04-12-2010, 03:21 PM
everyone brought their diplomat hats

*I* put on my robe and wizard hat ...

what was the meeting about! I was at work!

its all lies, before karsten joined we actualy planed out a conspiracy against him, very carefuly ... and later lead him on for 3,5 hours that we are talking about raiding and shit ... worked out great!!

Maximus
04-12-2010, 03:28 PM
*I* put on my robe and wizard hat ...

its all lies, before karsten joined we actualy planed out a conspiracy against him, very carefuly ... and later lead him on for 3,5 hours that we are talking about raiding and shit ... worked out great!!

they've been planning this for years. now i wasnt there, but this is true =p.

Mythoxxus

karsten
04-12-2010, 03:41 PM
to bad i knew about it all along cuz i'm famous on the internet

Maximus
04-12-2010, 03:48 PM
to bad i knew about it all along cuz i'm famous on the internet

i saw, you got your own fragrance and everything. $$

Mythoxxus

Pikle
04-12-2010, 06:48 PM
haha Daydrem GC4LIFE has been around since before 1999 so I assume we are safe on this project. Also I'm glad it went well, I was honestly going to cause a bunch of drama if I went anyways, so good thing I wasn't there!