PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Stein of Moggok

Flank
11-25-2011, 06:35 PM
In East Freeport, my Exotic Drink's quest turn in bugged when another player was also turning it in. I turned into Gregor Nasin: Kiola Nut, Erud's Tonic, Honey Jum, Koalindl Fish and it did not reward me with the Bartender's Compendium that it had done the past 4 times I've done this quest on this server.. retrieving these items takes many hours so I think this issue should be fixed.

Kaahbal
11-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Darkelfs are not kos in east Freeport, but cannot do quests either. Did u forget illusion human and alliance before turning in?

Amelinda
11-26-2011, 12:00 PM
In East Freeport, my Exotic Drink's quest turn in bugged when another player was also turning it in. I turned into Gregor Nasin: Kiola Nut, Erud's Tonic, Honey Jum, Koalindl Fish and it did not reward me with the Bartender's Compendium that it had done the past 4 times I've done this quest on this server.. retrieving these items takes many hours so I think this issue should be fixed.

this player told me he turned in all 4 items at the same time in the same transaction and had already done the quest several times on the red server. i have no idea what happened. :P

nilbog
11-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Re-written for multiquest, pending update.

This will mean you can hand in 1, 2, 3, or 4 parts at a time.