PDA

View Full Version : No Guild Metting on Thursday! (today)

Pikle
04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Rogean said no guild meeting it is postponed because of the servers being down. They are working hard on some fixes for the technical issues right now.

Loke
04-08-2010, 05:08 PM
I wasn't going to go anyway because I'm hard core and a bad ass who makes his own rules.. and also because I wasn't invited... but I like to think it's mostly because of the being a bad ass renegade part.

Styx wrote a song about me. NBD.

Uaellaen
04-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Uaellaen: Hello Rogean, Uuaellaen here leader of Remedy. I was curious if the meeting in 2 hours will still be held?

Rogean: no

i can confirm this =)

karsten
04-08-2010, 06:29 PM
pikler if you wanna host it on your vent let's just do it with everyone and tell rogean what we came up with later

bayer/stanley if you guys wanna do it in transc vent also that'd work too, just post here

Shamaeso
04-08-2010, 06:34 PM
I wasn't going to go anyway because I'm hard core and a bad ass who makes his own rules.. and also because I wasn't invited... but I like to think it's mostly because of the being a bad ass renegade part.

Rofl admit it your gf had you doing housework and you did not want to get busted sneaking online did you Loke /tease.

karsten
04-08-2010, 06:41 PM
For what this meeting is intended to do, we in no way need GM intervention or moderation, it is a meeting of the guilds to discuss ways to clear up grey areas on rules that we've made between ourselves. I like GMs giving legitimacy to the agreements we all come to, but at the end of the day any of the rules we either have or will come up with are only as good as our own willingness/ability to enforce them.

in other words, we can still meet and have the gms back our decisions when we tell them what we came up with later, i don't see any reason why they wouldn't given that any agreements we make and enforce make their lives easier. Rogean not feeling like being there shouldn't be a reason to cancel it

YendorLootmonkey
04-08-2010, 06:42 PM

Yeah, it's called "Too Much Time on My Hands"

Pikle
04-08-2010, 09:31 PM
sorry some really bad storms in VA my connection has been messing up. I was hoping we could all get together sometime soon anyways. Keep me updated Karsten.

karsten
04-08-2010, 09:34 PM
sunday at 4pm cst

Ektar
04-08-2010, 09:48 PM
sorry some really bad storms in VA my connection has been messing up. I was hoping we could all get together sometime soon anyways. Keep me updated Karsten.

I'm watchin you get pounded on the radar :D

atvaata
04-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Pikler is always being pounded.

Uaellaen
04-09-2010, 03:15 AM
Rogean not feeling like being there shouldn't be a reason to cancel it

lol karsten, i think he is currently busy with other things ;)

and tbh, i'd rather have some GMs there, since they know what they are able to enforce and what not ...

Finawin
04-09-2010, 03:42 AM

I sense jealousy. ;)

Wargazm
04-09-2010, 03:55 AM

soz atvaata....i cant be two places at once D=