PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: PvP Coin Loot is not working.

Dfn
11-23-2011, 08:35 PM
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5933/lootzd.jpg

2 kills in a row, not allowed to loot.

Brinkman
11-23-2011, 08:40 PM
This could simply be an error in where the corpse was supposed to be, compared to what was communicated to your system. I have had this happen quite a few times with npcs. If it keeps happening, trying camping to character select and relogging on the same character, normally it will adjust it on your screen, and then you should be able to loot. ( this is in theory, i know it works for npcs, not sure about the pc looting rights. ) Or you can run around the corpse clicking off in a circle a few feet from the body.

If the coin loot is broken we will surely see more posts in this thread very soon.

Dfn
11-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Happened to me on this kill. Happened to swearing on the kill before.

Holocaust too ez.

Rogean
11-23-2011, 08:55 PM
You have 2 minutes to loot the corpse before it locks.

Not sure but it may also allow your group mates to loot.. did they ninja you? >_>

Dfn
11-23-2011, 08:59 PM
You have 2 minutes to loot the corpse before it locks.

Not sure but it may also allow your group mates to loot.. did they ninja you? >_>

No. The first kill neither of us was able to loot. The kill on Hochi right there he /q'd right before he died, so he had the LD tag up - although I'm not sure if that changes it.

But no, neither of us were able to loot either corpse. We did try and loot right away.

Brinkman
11-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Oh thats rough, zone dumping is one thing, but if you can simply /q when you are about to die so you dont lose your coin .... wow.

Edit: Sorry im jumping to conclusions, but yeah hope that is not the case.