PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Clockwork XVIIC (Ak'non) Red99

excre
11-21-2011, 08:14 PM
The Clockwork XVIIC for the Series C Black Box quest offered by Manik Compolten in Ak'non isnt spawning. The other three are there.

I want a chance at that ranged item of 5SV and 5PR :)

nilbog
11-22-2011, 02:36 PM
I show this npc spawning in four different possible locations.

excre
11-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Hmm thats stange Nilbog. I've sat a ranger in the zone running from the possible spawn spots over a 2 day period while destroying the other boxes from the other C-Clockworks and redoing the quest in the vain hope it may make him spawn with no luck.

1. Spawned - Clockwork XIIC - Stastic spawn in the intended location. On an island in the middle of the lake (Loc p1311/n384).
2. Spawned - Clockwork XXVIC - Stastic spawn in the palace near King Akanon's room (Loc p754/n159).
3. Spawned - Clockwork XXVIIC - Pather Spawn. Moves around near the tunnel that leads to the Mines of Malfunction (Loc p1793/n387), In the paddle wheel room, or at the top on the Akanon Wall, or paths inside the Mines of Malfunction.
4. Clockwork XVIIC - Should be just outside the Mines of Malfuntion (between 9:30am - 8:00pm - unconfirmed if there is a trigger for this spawn) around (Loc p2034/n355) or also just inside the zone from Steamfont on the guard ramparts when you first enter the city Loc p238/p20, I believe he can spawn in the mines as well.

Just to be certain I've additionally ran around the whole zone with track up for a complete day in game time searching in vain for this little clockwork.

Thanks for looking into it Nilbog appreciated fella.

excre
11-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Nilbog this is all sorted now after the server reset.

Cheers guys :)