PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: DE Rogue: Freeport Faction

Gorgowned
11-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this. I just recently made a Bristlebane worshiping DE Rogue on the Red99 server and found that I'm KOS ("Threatening") to the Rogue's guild in Freeport. When I rolled the exact same character on the blue server, I conned "apprehensive" to them and I remember interacting as a DE Rogue with the FP Rogue's guild way back on live without having to do any faction building.

I haven't completed any Dark Elf specific quests or done anything that would hurt my reputation with the FP Rogue's guild.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to deliver rat whiskers and get mug after mug of beer for a particularly smelly dwarf. :(

Sundawg
11-20-2011, 10:10 AM
What exact NPC are you threatening to? Elisi Nasin? Are you also threatening to the Freeport Militia? I think I know what the problem is.

Gorgowned
11-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Yes, and yes. I'm "threatening" to every member of the rogue's guild (the human and the dwarf guards and the NE guild leader), sorry I can't remember their names atm. I'm also threatening to the FP guards.

Parenthetically, I only had to turn in one rat whisker to become dubious to both the rogue guild npc's and the guards in west and south Freeport.

Sundawg
06-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Resolved some time ago.