PDA

View Full Version : My Theory

stormlord
04-07-2010, 08:06 AM
I came down with the flu 3 days ago and have been sick and congested, am feeling miserable. Right now snot is pouring down my nose like a broken sewer valve.

I think that the DDOS attacks and my flu are somehow related kind of like how batterflies flapping their wings might cause a hurricane on the other of the planet. Anybody want to comment?

Omnimorph
04-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Choke on your mucus!

I eat butterflies for breakfast!

I miss eq :(

stormlord
04-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Still being raped by the flu.

Loke
04-08-2010, 09:57 AM
http://michaelsmoviemania.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/butterfly.jpg

I hate you.

theincredibletoddler
04-09-2010, 02:40 AM
hope u die

Sparkin
04-09-2010, 04:02 AM
I just finished getting owned by the flu as well. On the bright side, I was too miserable to give a shit about this server being down for the last few days. On the negative side, I'm somewhat ready to play EQ again and they're evidently not bringing the servers back up to celebrate my return to health. Like wtf.

stormlord
04-09-2010, 09:52 AM
I just finished getting owned by the flu as well. On the bright side, I was too miserable to give a shit about this server being down for the last few days. On the negative side, I'm somewhat ready to play EQ again and they're evidently not bringing the servers back up to celebrate my return to health. Like wtf.

Fever is down, congestion is reduced, but now the infection is in my lungs.

But I'm feeling better. Coughing up phlegm is easier to cope with than a sore throat, fever, running nose, watery eyes, sinus congestion, aches and pains, chills. I couldn't sleep either. Some people have gone through that for weeks. I feel like I won the lottery but somehow I'm still looking for the money :/