PDA

View Full Version : Project1999.zip

Lonedrahon25
04-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Ok i know that some of you might think this is redundant but i was bored with the server being down; so i thought id compile a zip of everything needed to install P1999 and get it up and going. As well as giving a readme on how to install each specific file so that some of the newcommers who may have no "tech savy' skills can understand how to do such. Because frankly i know of a few people who when the first when to the getting started page they were a little overwhelmed at first. I am waiting for the kinks to be ironed out on the "Unofficial Project1999 Launcher" then i will upload that as well. Same goes for the "Original Classic UI". I will give options for the original and or to go with the velious ui as well. I have given PROPS to all those who have made custom stuff specifically for this project.

So heres a link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/258765374/6eed1138/Project_1999.html

Sponge
04-07-2010, 02:12 AM
Will you be updating this zipfile as spells_us.txt and others are patched in the future?

Lonedrahon25
04-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Yes i will do so, i was half way passed out last night once i finished this part. As well i will provide a .exe for Win Eq for those who may have warping issues as well as a how-to that goes along with setting that up.