PDA

View Full Version : New sky mob ! ! !

zokur
04-06-2010, 07:03 PM
So I came home from work and tried to log in. I guess some loser felt it was necessary to jam up the sever.

I decided to go outside and get some fresh air.
Still sitting at the keyboard, I hit the "M" button to bring up my map. Nothing:confused:. hmm, I seem to remember where it was so I got up and headed along a well worn path to the kitchen;). Passing the refrigerator, I see a door. I reach up and poke the door with my mouse finger, but it doesn't open. hmm . . . I right click the door knob. hmm. Ok so I open it the old fashion way and make a mental note to report the bug. Zoning out side I glanced up at my compass to get my bearings. To my surprise I found that it wasn't there.

Looking to what I believe is West I notice an enormous fire mob in the sky. It was to bright to be the sun because I could only look at it for a few seconds. It was some sort of flying Enchanter Wizard:eek:. It cast color flux on me. All I could see was green and yellow dots. It also put a fire based DOT on me, Gradually I could feel my skin burn. I ran back to the house, not sure if this was a fear spell or just me in a panic. I zoned back in before I was rooted by the creature. I only saw the creature for a few seconds but it was a yellow con to me. I definitely think it was seriously under coned. If you see it, run.

I think I will just search the forums for a bit, it's safer than outside.:cool:

Zordana
04-06-2010, 07:06 PM
cool story bro!

Uaellaen
04-06-2010, 07:06 PM
oh you talking about el sole! the PoSky end mob!!

Elendae
04-06-2010, 07:13 PM
It's never safe outside.

glug, glug, glug... Elendae takes a swig of whiskey.
Pain and suffering hits YOU for 32000 damage.

Yeah that was my Saturday.

Uaellaen
04-06-2010, 07:14 PM
lol sounds like fun :p

Bentheb
04-06-2010, 07:45 PM
My neighbor was riding a very strage mount when i went outside, it was green and yellow and made a very loud buzzing sound.

i ran back inside have never been KoS to him before but maybe there was a faction hit somewhere i missed