PDA

View Full Version : The shit talking thread

oldfish
11-17-2011, 03:13 AM
Theres so much people talking shit... I cant wait to see how things are gonna turn out.

Whos gonna come out on top? Big guilds like Holocaust, imaginary friends and Fish bait, or a guerilla alliance of underdogs that is going to make the big ones break from internal strife?

Oh the suspense

It starts Friday night armchair warriors!

It can start here though, any opening verbal salvos youd like to make?

I thought this one from tsaC was allrite:

most of holo is starting in qeynos

spear of nation is going to be shit on

Nune
11-17-2011, 04:00 AM
I hope everyone who isnt in my guild dies alone. Thats right, ill start it up at 10/10

Kain
11-17-2011, 04:03 AM
Shouldn't Holocauust be starting in Innothule or something?

I always imagined them as fat trolls who were born in a swamp.

Nune
11-17-2011, 04:07 AM
Shouldn't Holocauust be starting in Innothule or something?

I always imagined them as fat trolls who were born in a swamp.

Nonono, thats RL. In EQ, theyre pretty elf men who ladeedah around Norrath giving out flowers to new players, saying "welcome friend, i hope your stay here is nice :]" Then they train 98 skeletons on this person and talk about how big their dicks are.

Wonton
11-17-2011, 04:18 AM
It can start here though

it can end here, too. GOOD NIGHT

Cymbal
11-17-2011, 01:24 PM
i mean this goes out to holo and all you shit talkers

i hope u can back it up bc u will look like tools

ill do my talking on the field

Softcore PK
11-17-2011, 01:27 PM
Shit talking goes in RnF :P

Hangerbaby
11-17-2011, 01:31 PM
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN ENJOYABLE LAUNCH DAY.

wait, umm... I'll see myself out

billyinorganic
11-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Shit talking here:

It aint no problem bout YO POSITION..

I DUN GIVE A FUCK IF YOU LIVE IN YOUR MAMA BASEMENT AND ARGUE WITH YOUR FAT FATHER EVERY TIME YOU GO UPSTAIRS TO MAKE A FUCKING RAMEN NOODLE..

I don't give a fuck.

I could care less if you have a wife and kids and must make time inbetween them to play.

I could care less about all of your real lives, what you do. For here in this realm your soul and life, regardless, will come to follow features that lured your mind about this digital realm.

And in that lane of narrow range volition is provoked to move towards motives potent and clear...

In other words... you are unavoidably ROLE PLAYING your self as you are when you red99... and in that truth we will bask in the unavoidable transparency and see the TRUTH that is required to reign supreme..

and thus we will find that rape, murder, theft, thievery... all these things are what the leaders practice in plenty.

billyinorganic
11-17-2011, 02:00 PM
AND NONE OF YOU FUCKS CAN STAND AGAINST THE TYRANNY.....

You weaklings with a false obscured mask on.

You claim to bring a secure and honorable way..
but the truth is that you are weak and fall quickly when faced with the full force of that which truly has power here..

Your capacity to represent the power you feel you have will show that what you express is weakness, unfounded abstractions of your ego....

HippoNipple
11-17-2011, 06:21 PM
^
fag

billyinorganic
11-17-2011, 06:41 PM
^
common factor

Nune
11-17-2011, 06:49 PM
^
common factor

confirmed. Star Wars kid

Massive Marc
11-17-2011, 07:04 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/182313186/shit_talking_mushroom_by_bubby_bobble-d30jlr6.png

tbox
11-17-2011, 07:08 PM
I dont see why Holocaust will not be number 1# They got the most detected players who are organized and have played EQ for a while. Other guilds may have more members but not as many who play a lot and are as organized etc. I am sure Holocaust members will die in pvp everyone will it's just a matter of how often.

Maybe we will see another guild with an organized force to rival them. I hope so but I dont think we have seen one yet.

tbox
11-17-2011, 07:11 PM
Sorry I mean dedicated not "detected"

Nune
11-17-2011, 08:12 PM
I dont see why Holocaust will not be number 1# They got the most detected players who are organized and have played EQ for a while. Other guilds may have more members but not as many who play a lot and are as organized etc. I am sure Holocaust members will die in pvp everyone will it's just a matter of how often.

Maybe we will see another guild with an organized force to rival them. I hope so but I dont think we have seen one yet.

You cant run around with buff bots.
You cant hack / MQ.
You can't train people when you're losing fights.
You don't have GMs who will give you zones you fought and lost for.

Lets hope tactic #5 on the list is a killer, they lost 1-4